Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best way to store keif? (Weed dust from the grinder)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by inthewordsofporkypig, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Just wondering , I'm trying to save up a good amount of keif (weed dust) and the part in my grinder that holds it is almost full, I'm just wondering where can I store it and start saving more of it without ruining it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Keep it in your grinder?

3. did you even read the post?

4. Does that actually get you high

Sent from the international space station

5. Yeah, dude. I sniffed 5 lines of marijuana earlier and got STONED.

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  6. ^^^^^lulz.

Just put it in a jar, preferably a dark colored glass. Store it out of the sunlight and in a cool place.

7. depending on how much you have.. a little jar works well, like a small spice jar or something.

8. If you get lots store it in the bushel baskets that apples come in.

9. I'm planning on having tons of it .. I like saving and getting the best I can from the bud ... Over the years I've payed a lot of money for weed ... I was ignorant to what I was actually buying and figured out that I'm really wasting important stuff that the plant has.. I vaporize now.. It helped me kick a 15 year cigarette addiction from 25 cigarettes a day to not even one..... I just wanna take care of my bud lol... I wanted to save a lot to add to a joint or to cook with .. To make peanut butter with... I also have vaped stored cannabis to add to it .. Jesus, listen to me ... I'm not the color green Am i ? Lol

10. Ps, thank you everyone for your replies

11. If it was decarbed it would?