Whats the best way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by George1012, May 26, 2016.

1. Bong, glass pipe, apple pipe, or a joint?

2. I think joints are a waste. 3 hits out of a pipe or bong get me good. I have to smoke a whole joint to get a good effect then I will have just wasted a whole dub.

3. If you roll a good joint then you can takes hits just as big as from a pipe.

4. Through the lungs, typically, via the lips or nostrils...

• Like Like x 2
  5. I like bongs because u can take nice fat hoots at a time and chill

6. A nice loosely { but not too loosely } rolled cone with a cardboard filter

Ashes trimmed off to relight, in case it goes out

7. Best is weird, if I had to smoke one way the rest of my life it would be a small bubbler because it can fit like any situation. Although my favorite way to smoke is rolling a blunt because it's so relaxing to get off work and smoke a blunt with my boys.

8. My daily method is the gravity bong. Uses tiny amounts for nice big rips. Major con to them is that you build up a tolerance pretty quickly. If bud were cheaper where I live I'd prefer bongs and blunts.

9. It honestly depends what your mood is. If you don't feel like wasting bud then smoke out of a blunt or a joint, but if you're just looking to get really stoned with not a lot on your hands then it's a bong. I've pretty much stopped using my spoons just because there are more fun ways to smoke. I do smoke out of apples every now and then

10. My mistake I meant to say that blunts waste bud. But I you just reuped then why not roll a fatty

11. Try smoking through your butt. Jk lol

12. Bong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's all subjective what one person deems the best way another will rectify that their way is better. For me its a glass on glass bong. Nothing gets me more faded and saves me weed like a bong does. Joints and blunts are wasteful and bubblers and spoon pipes come 2nd and 3Rd to it. There's so many ways to smoke my best qoute is "if it gets you high, your fine" I like to change it up every now and then because that seems to help the tolerence level I have if I use one smoking way too long I build a tolerence then if I smoke a dry spoon pipe or steam roller it mages me feel like I get higher vs the bong. If that makes any sense.