Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best way to smoke roaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Helljumper, Feb 16, 2012.

1. I have a collection of a bunch of roaches and now that I'm running a little low on supply, I was thinking about finally smoking them. I was wondering what the best way to smoke them would be

Should I just try lighting them and hitting them like a normal J? Should I put the roach directly into a bowl? Should I rip open the paper, empty out the weed, and then vape it?

2. Take the weed out of said roach and smoke that weed. That's what I do, anywho.

3. Light the roach and stuff it in a bowl and inhale like usual. Carb when necessary. It'll stay lit ;)

4. No! get your fat roaches break those down into a 2nd generation joint,You will taste Resinated thc a little more and you will get a tad bit higher.

If you have a bong break'em down and get baked as sh*t.:)

5. You can either
    A) bust open the paper and smoke a bowl
    or
    B) Put the roach right into the bowl and smoke the sh!t outta it.
    or
    C) ***BEST*** Open the roaches up, if some aren't busted enough do so. Then take a dab of oil and put it on the chron thats in the bowl. end up super stoned.

6. If he had oil he wouldn't be wanting to smoke his roaches..

7. Basically what you've got to do is, with precision and care, rip off the outer shell of said roach, put that aside, get a small thin object like a paper clip and try to pry out the insides, proceeding to throw them away. Now you're left with the body and shell, pluck off the legs and throw them away. Now this next step is VERY important.. dunk the body in butter, and dunk the shell in water, place on baking tray and bake them at 330f for 30 minutes. Once out, you want to put them in a joint, bong or pipe and light that shit up!

Na, all jokes aside, i'd just rip them a part and take the weed out, don't want to burn that card you used for the filter!

8. Any one ever tried a cigarette holder? Smoke the whole j won't burn your hands and you look classy lol.

9. i would always stick my roaches into my 1 hitter pipe. Worked great everytime.

10. If you are badass, fuck your fingers, and smoke dat shit, J style