Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's The Best Way To Smoke Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Mon, May 9, 2009.

1. outta bud til i can get some delivered tomorrow
    got some kief
    what's the best way to smoke it without bud

2. Use it as cinnamon on a churro.

3. You don't have any screens?
    You could press it and then smoke it like you would bud.

4. imma search through my desk
    im sure i've got a pack of screens somewhere
    my headshop practically throws them at me

5. Throw a line of it on some foil, shiny side down. Then take a straw or take a part a pen to use as a tutor then light foil right under where the kief is and suck!

6. dude are you seriose? that shit actually works with keif?!?!?!?!

7. Yep, you can practically smoke anything on foil haha. I didn't think it would work either until my friend busted it out and started blazing that shit tough.

8. i found a screen and blazed
    feeling pretty good
    didn't have a lot of kief but its all good
    watching harold and kumar rite now

9. Press it into hash and then smoke it.

Hashmouf's guide.

If you want to smoke lose kief you can put a tiny tiny bit of bud at the bottom and dump a shit load of kief on top.

10. hahahahahaha
    +1

11. Roll a joint paper into a ball, throw in bong (works better because of water) and then put kief in top and smoke it slowly.

12. Pack a bowl with a little bit of herb. Sprinkle in some kief, than pack some more herb on top. Kief sandwich. And then....vape it !:hello:

13. if your going to use the tin foil method, at least heat each side with a lighter for about 10 seconds or it's gunna be a very toxic high