What's the best way to hide scent of marijuana in car from K9 Unit?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatGoodGoodBud, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I have two possession charges under my belt, and in my state, they are STRICT on 3rd time offenders. I am going to play everything as safe as I can, so if I am going to be driving with mj in the car:

1. Where is the best place to store/hide in vehicle (4-door Toyota Corolla - 2011)
    and
    2. What is the best way to hide the scent from K9 Unit, god forbid that happens again.

Thanks guys, and remember: The law is not always right, alcohol was once prohibited too :D

2. #2 twitchydude420, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    Dont smoke in your car or give them any reason to bring in a k9.

3. you cant hide it from a dog, thats the whole reason they have them a car is a very small space and if there weed there a sniffer dog will find it

4. The way a dog smells isn't like a humans. We smell scents mixed together, a dog smells everything individually.

I smell chocolate chip cookies
    A dog smells choclate, and cookie dough

5. If its that serious, don't do it. I know its crap advice, but if youre facing time, I'd chill. Double and triple bag it, get the smell proof bags. You'd know your car better than I, try to find a crevace near the engine bay. Maybe the fumes will throw it off. I heard coffee and mustard can throw em off too. Try this; weed, zip loc, zip loc, coffee grounds, then all those inside smell proof. Layer it like that cause the smell will begin to leach out, it's just a matter of how long.

6. #6 SlayerVA, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    If a cop sees your license plate, and is going to pull you over, it's going to show 2 possession charges.

They'll find a reason to search your car again, they can easily make their dog false-read, or say they smell it themselves. DONT DRIVE WITH IT.

See if you can pay extra for a delivery(if you're picking up), and just wait for decriminalization before you drive with it to a friends house or wherever you're taking it.

BUT!! If you're not going to listen to me, Take a candle, put your shit inside of it, put coffee beans on top of that, then put the air-tight lid of the candle on. Then take the candle, and open up your middle part of your car, take out the plastic part, stuff the candle way down inside where it's not visible or reached (My car can do this, idk about yours). Then, say "Yeah, go ahead and search, I have nothing" Most likely they wouldn't try to search as hard, but for you having 2 possession charges, I do not recommend it.

7. 2 possession charges and your still riding with bud in the car? Someone must like jail

8. sprinkle some cayenne peeper or other very very hot pepper on the carpets of your car. just a little. you wont ever notice, but if a dog does happen to sniff out your car, after one sniff it will be in major pain. but then again that might piss the off the officers even more

9. I hate being a downer man but dogs will find the weed 100% of the time no matter how many smell proof bottles you put it in :/

Been there man

10. real talk. Yeah I'm gonna play it on the safe side until I get out of this hellhole of a state! Possession of just 1 plant here is a minimum of 2 years in jail....FORREAL?!?!?!? It's just not worth it lol

11. True shit man, I'm from VA also.

And, possession of 1 plant for personal use isn't a min 2 year btw, if you can prove it's for personal use.

12. Don't have weed in your car homecheese

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pGylTSDj0]02 - never get busted with pot again Canines - YouTube[/ame]

14. Dogs noses are a lot more sensitive than humans,they will smell your bud.

15. Detection dogs can alert even after any substance they are trained to detect is no longer in the vehicle. If you smoked or handled bud, and then touched your car door, the dog will smell that as well.

16. Pretty sure there's these bags online you can order that block the smell even from canine units.

it's up to you whether you want to do the research and find them.

17. odds aren't looking too good for me here is it. FUCK IT I'm playing safe like I said before, I'll get my amigos to do all the carrying. Thanks for all the posts guys,

take it easy

18. Buy a bike and pin that shit when the pigs get behind you, fuck em!

19. Regardless of how smell-proof the bag supposedly is the dog would still smell the weed, what with him handling the bud beforehand and leaving traces of it on the outside of that bag.

20. As soon as the words k-9 or dog are mentioned. You are fucked.

Simple as that.