Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's The Best Way To Handle Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta Mon, Jan 20, 2009.

1. i've got a bunch of kief in my grinder
    what is the best way to get it from the catcher into the bowl

2. I use a flat head screwdriver to scoop it out into my bowls. works pretty nice.

3. i use a razor blade

4. guitar picks. gift cards. razors. anything thin and laminated works great

5. plastic bic pen caps,the shirt clip part!anybody know what im talking about..?:smoke:

6. I'll try...

Your elbow.

...I dont think im good at this.

7. if you got some bony elbows.. i think it may work in theory, but substantial evidence needs to be provided to prove this phenomenon :smoke:

8. I use a small nail file ( new of course) and then a used gift card to make sure it goes where it is meant to if I put some on my roll table

9. A loose blade for a utility knife. Super sharp

10. i have a very small spoon i use. works prefect, scoop it up, dump it on top and then :D:D:D

11. I usually turn the grinder over and dump it in the garbage can. After that I bang the grinder against the side of the can to get the stuff that's stuck in the edges. Then I'll rinse it thoroughly under water and dry it before I use it again. I don't treat it any differently than any other garbage. It's not like you'd take the crumbs out of the bottom of the toaster and fashion another 1/4 piece of bread, right?

12. ^ you must be smoking schwag then lol..no point keepn that sheet

13. :eek:

14. I take nail clippers and turn the handle outward and use the end of that. know what i mean? works well.

flathead screwdriver works well too.

15. :eek:...You can't be serious.................