What's the best way to get stoner women?

Discussion in 'General' started by DrBlunt, May 11, 2008.

1. So what is the secret for finding women who smoke a lot of the herb? They seem extremely rare compared with men.

Not only that, but the women that I have smoked with can't handle it. They take a few puffs and then don't say anything the rest of the night. I need to find a girl who smokes all day like I do haha.

2. trust me they aren't as rare as you think.
    I know at least 10 girls in my small town who smoke everyday, like myself.

3. nah thiers plenty out thier u just gotta know were to look c around here all the guys r against smokin so im all alone lol it suks cus they all preppy wanan stay health jocks and i dnt like tht i want sum1 i can get fukin blasted wit then have a good time not sit thier and be all mellow about it lol

4. If her eyes look like hers, go flirt with her. Have a J ready to be sparked too :cool:

5. Entrance them with stories of marijuana fields and Sour D. Promise them a new bubbler every week, and enough papers to last them years. Tell them you'll take her away to a far off land where smoking herb is accepted and the police are only heard of in nightmares.

Yea, that should work.

6. uh-huh. and how many guys in your small town smoke every day? probably at LEAST 3 times as much, I would guess?

7. Get a job in a restaurant, you'll meet some potheads real quick, males and females.

8. italian restaurants and seafood usually are teaming with fine little honeys that smoke teh herb, or only thats the experience where I live.

9. A big dick and a pocket full of weed...

10. An eigth under a cardboard box propped up by a stick with a string tied around it. Also you'll need a tazer, a burlap sack and a riding crop.

11. :laughing:

I've fallen for that one so many times. :(

To the OP; keep in mind that not all stoner chicks look like stoner chicks. Some of us like to remain under the radar... Maybe you already know a tough tokin' lady and don't even realize it yet. ;)

12. Haha that made me laugh.

13. Sounds excitingly painful!

14. Well, not YOU though. Haha, you look like a stoner to me.