Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Best Way To Get Smell Of Fingers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JayDro, Jun 19, 2013.

1. #1 JayDro, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    What is the best way to get the smell off your fingers after smoking a joint or a blunt??

2. in high school people told me to rub orange peels on my fingertips but i guess you could just use lotion or hand sanitizer.

3. just be stanky and proud

4. I usaually use lotion, or if you can wash your hands

5. whats easier than washing your hands?  purell maybe?

6. lotion, soap and water, purel. 

Anything that will clean your hands or anything that will cover the scent

7. Finger a chick.  Problem solved.

8. When i was a kid i use to grab some grass (actual grass) of my lawn and rub it all over my hands before i walked in my house.

9. dish soap.

dish washing soap is made especially to strip off oils/grease on dishes but also which is on your skin.

try it.

10. Peanut butter

11. Any kind of alcohol based hand Sanitizer. Scented ones seem to work a little better.

12. #13 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    Lemon juice or just rub a lemon around on your hands.

13. Soap and water... lol

or hand sanitizer. I always keep the hand sanitizer on deck

14. Wash your hands with soap. Worked everytime for me

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. What

Wash your hands wtf

16. Dude carry a like 1 dollar hand sanitizer with you and it will come handy so many times. Or when I was in high school and had to go home right after I smoke a blunt I used to just grab a lot of grass and rub it on my hands very well. Especially with the fingers I held the blunt with. Trust me this gets the smell of your hands very well when some properly.

17. OMG that pic scares the livin hell out of me!

18. rub evergreen tree leaves on your hands