Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's the best way to get higher with a small pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeluxeHerb, Nov 26, 2012.

1. at the start of every week I buy a nick, so how can I get higher or at least get more hits off of it, and how long should I hold in the smoke.

2. hold it in for about 4-8 seconds depending on how big the hit is. with a little metal or glass piece i like to just load one big hit at a time however if the bowl is fairly large break the bud up good then pack it to the brim, one bowl should do ya good.

3. 1. Take the biggest hit you can and hold it for a few seconds (count to 5, it'll distract you from the feeling in your lungs).
    2. Wait a minute or two.
    3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until high.

I've learned that's how you'll get the most out of a small amount of weed in a pipe. I find that if I take a lot of small hits out of my pipe, I just feel a buzz. If I take a few large hits out of my pipe, I feel quite high.