Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best way to get high??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeyJay420, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Lately I've been smoking so much and I feel like I never really get high anymore.... I smoke funk out of bowls/joints but im not even stoned anymore. I'm thinknig about taking knife hits or something, not sure...any advice?? I'm spending so much money having to smoke atleast a half 8th a day and its adding up! I'm about to get a new grinder with a keef catcher so i can start saving that up but other than that..not sure what to do!?!?

2. If you cut your smoking to once a day, your tolerance will go down a lot.

3. tttt ttt t t t t T T T T-BREAK

Take a tolerance break. Don't smoke for a few weeks, then your tolerance should go down.

Technically, it's a way of increasing the effectiveness for no cost at all.

4. try a waterfall after a t-break.

5. tl;dr.

to get the best high try smoking some weed.

hey i made a rhyme!:eek::);)

6. This, after as little as 2 weeks you'll be good, I usually take a month off once in a while, save money and weed
    :hello:

oh yea try vaping

7. I wish there was a natural pill we could take, where after a days worth, your tolerance is 90% gone. My god, if someone were to invent that, they would be an overnight billionaire. People would die for something like that, who in the hell would want to wait 2 weeks trying to get rid of tolerance?

8. huffin gas can always be fun...

nahhhh...just find some better trees to blow down man...

9. #9 iceman35, Apr 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
    "having to smoke at least a half 8th a day"

you HAVE to?

you dont HAVE to smoke you WANT to.

if you cant afford it, smoke less.

dont worry man, weed grows on trees

10. This.

With weed, you don't HAVE to do anything. Except of course you have to NOT wetlip my fucking blunt but that's beside the point. Just take a T break. I do it whenever I find I'm having to smoke too much to get blazed. T breaks aren't bad at all. All that happens for me is I have a little less fun and I eat less.

11. This is what you do.

Take a bong toke; if you don't have a bong, go buy one. If you have one, get a better one.

If this doesn't get you high enough, take a few more. If that doesn't do it, you have to take a break from weed cause your tolerance of weed is just too high. If your like me and refuse to take a break, you better find people that sell top notch Amsterdam style weed to take bong tokes of.

12. I'd suggest taking a T-Break. However, answering your original question: the best way to get high is to VAPORIZE!

Happy Toking!