Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's The Best Way To Get A Hook-Up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBKDub_Tree, Feb 23, 2009.

1. yea, i order the mcburger deluxe special. its a mcburger deluxe nd its special cuz it comes with a 1/8 in your fries. o the dreams i dream. LOL:hello:

but to the og question. knowing friends that have hookups. tag along let the dealer know that ur cool. then one day call up your friend, tell him that you want him to call the dealer tell him that ur gonna swing thru. when you meet the dealer, make ur exchange, tell him that if its cool to get his number or a way to reach him directly and there you have it.

2. #22 Mandeponium, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    That might work or it might not. My dealer is like the mafia of dealers in my area so I'd probably have to pay him $10,000 to get his dealer.

I remember once I was filling up my car at a gas station and some guy just drives up and offers to sell me some green. Sadly that was before I smoked and I was like, "what's green?"

3. there was a shirt i saw once that simply said: need dat with a giant pot leaf after the words. wear it in front of a 711. if that does work then make sure after a dealer is found that u have a backup shirt cuz u carryin.

4. Its VERY simple actually.
    get your medicinal card.
    you must have friends that smoke, ask them if they could introduce you to his dealer.

if u ask a guy who thinks smokes/sells and u come up to him out of the blue and ask him weed questions hes gunna be smart and say "I dont know waht your talking about man."
    go to parties pitch in on sessions make more friends.
    or u could go to a rave.. u can make any kind of connection there.

5. IF you ever notice your dealer trying to rip you off, find a new one

This means he doesn't take you seriously, or as a threat, and has no respect for you. This is usually something that never changes.

6. parties...just follow the smell and get to know some people.

or go through one of your friends a few times and gradually work your way up to being able to buy straight from his dealer.

7. Asking to get robbed.

You've never met his hookup. He could call up his homeboy, set up an ounce deal, and take your $300. Not saying this WOULD happen, just fucking be careful with the people you trust about marijuana.

Just develop a personal relationship with your dealer if possible. They will most likely just pass on their hookups to you when they head for the exits, as anyone in the drug game invariably does eventually.

8. find a reliable source dont ever give someone money before they get you bud and after you and your main guy become tight eventually they could introduce you to their person it all depends on how people are really some are ok with it others dont like giving their source away

9. Just ask around. If you have trusted friends who smoke, just ask where they get theirs, be smart about it, etc.

Sometimes you have to be patient, and sometimes you get lucky. I went for about a year unable to find a reliable dealer, then one day I'm talking to my neighbor and it turns out he grows. Instant hookup.

10. the same way almost everyone gets their first hookups...ask your friends and other people you know who are in the know where they get it from and ask for introductions

its really not that hard to find a new guy unless you dont know many smokers

otherwise you should just keep your shit chill and strike up conversations at like college bars and ease into the topic with people who dont look like they will beat your ass, steal your wallet, and leave you in a ditch

oh and for the guy who thinks its a good idea to ask a dealer for their dealer, youll end up in the ditch unless you are hella tight with the guy

11. Drive down the street with the windows rolled down yelling, "Got any weed?!?!?"

That usually gets the attention of your neighborhood dealer.

Or (my personal favorite and it's worked for me several times :bongin:) follow the DEA around until they do another bust and swipe the weed from them when they aren't looking. Maybe rig some fireworks to go off behind the house so they'll get curious and go investigate leaving their vehicles unattended.