Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best way to eat THC?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chodespode, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Hello all, i am really interested in making some potent snacks. I have an eighth of some afghani kush and an eighth of california orange, not the best strains possible but very frosty buds wish i could post a pic.

THey are indica heavy i know, so i know i should probably look into some sativa buds for edibles correct? Im not sure if the cbds are good for eating too?

anyways im looking for a good tasting recipe that doesnt take too long, i have made firecrackers before and they did get me very high BUT they tasted so fucking shitty i almost puked just eating them.

thanks guys

2. Well, if you look right here on GC, you'll find many stickies on the board "Incredible Edible Herb" detailing different recipes to make.

There's also a pretty good website dedicated to it, but I can't post links to other sites. Just type in "cooking with weed" into google, and it's the first website. ;)

3. There are sooo many ways to eat THC, there really is no "best" way. As far as most efficient extraction, probably green dragon or letting herb sit in oil for a few months.

4. I've had really good luck with firecrackers. They taste like shit but take very little herb and time to make. They get you high as fuck!

5. My firecrackers have been delicious the past couple times. Perhaps mix in cinnamon sugar?