whats the best way to do this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KeyedAbraham, Dec 17, 2012.

1. I am trying to send myself weed for when I go back to class in January, because quality is shit where I go to school, and I'm from a state that has some of the best bud.

The question is, how can I send it so I don't get caught by the government or anything?

2. With a great big pink bow.:cool:

3. Make a set of really stinky clothes.... and send it

4. submerged in a jar of peanutbutter.

taped up and wrapped of course.

5. fedex or ups?

6. shit idk man haha

i dont mail weed.

7. Get a large tube of Preparation H and some condoms........

8. Have none of you heard of a mason jar? It's how you should be storing your bud in the first place. Completely scentless.

9. He could never fit a Mason jar up his butt......

10. dude

hes trying to mail weed hahaha

what teh fuck

11. #11 Keifer Suthrlnd, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    from what i've heard postal service, using gloves vacuum seal your weed in a package, put on a new set of gloves then wrap saran wrap around and then a coating of vaseline around the saran wrap. saran wrap again then vaseline again, one last saran wrap

if its a small amount the safest way is to roll a few joints or grind up weed and put it inside a birthday card. they don't really look for it in regular envelopes

i don't condone any of the above :wave:

and if you're shipping it to a school, its def not worth the risk. Im assuming you won't be, but you never know.

Marijuana delivery leads to student arrest

12. UPS they use union workers no drug usogs most the time use to be a loader for the trucks and bury it deep in somethi

13. Take a road trip up there and stash your weed in a safe place and go get it when you get there.

14. haha damn i guess i won't be doing this then

15. U wont die without bud. Its better to get ur studies done without it anyway. Whoever said blazing helps them concentrate is full of shit lol

16. Address it to your roommate.....

17. Get a ups box near ur school. Or maybe one of your buddies has an apt near school. And just mail it to yourself. Ups dont give a fuck neither does dhl there just delivery services they only want your money. if you cant mail it to somebody the day before you leave mail it to whatever your adress is going to be while there.. obviously wrap it up nice and smell proof

18. #18 CBoddicker, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    It honestly depends on how much you're trying to send. Shipping through the mail seems a bit sketchy. The risk and difficulty of hiding factor increases with the amount you're trying to ship. I would go with UPS or FedEx, never heard of them ever searching or doing anything with packages.

Quote from a linked article in this thread
    "The United States Postal Service may contact police departments or detectives if a package is suspicious of containing drugs or illegal items, such as possessing an odor of marijuana."

So there you go, avoid USPS like the plague, or risk ending up like the student in that article.

I would strongly recommend putting the weed in a vacuum-sealed bag inside a teddy bear, jar of peanut butter or similar non-conspicuous item before sealing up the box. Make it look like you're shipping a gift. It would also be a good idea to place other items inside the box so as not to draw attention to any particular one.

Good luck

19. Do not do this. I did this and the peanut oil made it all the way too the stash and it was practically ruined.

20. XD almost made me piss myself looool but um
    u can buy a shitload an make a few batches of brownies
    send um to yourself with a few other things such as
    candles or idk something christmasy :smoking:
    make it look legit like an xmas gift or some shit