whats the best way to conceal plant trimmings & waste?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by jiggaboojones, Apr 20, 2010.

1. i am currently flushing all my plant matter down the toilet . luckily i have sewer not a tank. i was wondering the way most people dispose of the waste without putting it out on the curb or walking it into the woods or something?

2. well, i grow in dirt.

what i used to do is load 2-3 containers of soil in an industrial strength garbage bag. load 2-3 bags in my trunk(or how ever many will fit), and then drive to an industrial park or apt building area where they have large dumpsters, and unload my shit there.

but before you unload make sure there is no one out walking about or looking, and look for cameras as well. wear gloves as not to leave prints. and neve go to the same dumpster to unload more than once with the same harvests, try to only go to each dumpster once every few months, this will make it a continueous safe spot.

but this year i plan to unloa some dirt in my vegie garden in the back, what i cant unload i will drop somwhere in a dumpster

3. Buy a bag of quick drying cement and a rubbermaid container. Mix the cement per instructions. Pour a layer of cement into the container. Toss in your marijuana waste. Fill the container with cement making sure you poke down any marijuana sticking out od the top. Let dry. Take cement block and dump in Ocean. The farther from shore the better.

No, really, I needed to release. How many pounds are you dumping? Just toss the stuff in the lawn bags that are picked up and composted by the community. If they don't have such a service, post #2 is okay as long as a cops doesn't drive by. I have the lawn bag system. It how I've always gotten rid of my skeletons.

4. see i dont drive and i heard the waste disposals sort tras so i am very weary of letting them pick this up. i also use soil , so it is tricky. i was wondering if garbage disposals could handle plant matter?
    thanx for the reply guys. i hope to hear from alot of people on this one ..

5. All mine goes in the disposal even if I have to cut it up first, the disposal should have no problem with it. NO plant matter EVER goes in to my trash.

6. I would stop flushing things down the toilet if you don't want to get caught. Even though you are on a sewer system, the pipes to get to that system could be in bad condition to begin with.... clogged with roots and what not. I'd be worried about a clog developing.

I would compost my stuff. Or let it dry out and burn it. I use both methods.

7. Burn them along with other logs

8. i think for my situation the disposal unit is the most practical .

9. I'm legal, so I just toss mine in the trash..... :) perks! lol

10. Def do not put anything down your disposal or toilet. If you have problems and need a plumber to come out, well your screwed. I have jammed up my plumbing by putting stuff into the disposal. Took me 4 hrs to clean it out, and it wasn't fun. In condo life, I would wait till I had 3-4 industrial strength contractor bags full of waste (trim, root balls etc.) zip tie the tops, and double bag them. Find a few different spots to dump. Industrial parks, or any place that has some dumpsters. Make sure there are no cams on the property. Also make sure you only have waste in there. No receipts or paper trail. Sounds dumb, but then again people are generally dumb and get caught by pure minute slip ups.

You can also get a compost bin and put it in your garage, backyard etc. Keep a bag of lime and put all your waste in there, add lime and stir every couple of days.

Happy 420!

11. thats a good one too . i have never saw ine of these . do they have liquid in them or just the mass then lime ?

12. Bags like that would never happen with me!! what do you think one of those weighs?? if I trim a leaf it goes to the sewer through the disposal, I never had a clog but do lots of small amounts. those bags are a fat prison term, nothin would suck worse than a 30 pound bust of the shit in that bag, cuz ALL of that bag will get weighed. That stuff can never leave your home that way JIGGABOO.

13. i dispose in garbage bags, and its the best way, imo. and you cant get busted, unless your stupid enough to put it in your own trash, i got 4 bags of trim in my yard right now, im just waiting till harvest to get rid of it all at the same time

14. i feel ya . i am just trimming stuff n flushing it now and had to get rid of 3 males in a bag that i had to dump in the middle of the night. no way am i going to be embarased like that again. i find with not having a car i will be getting a disposal and trim the ,matter to shreds before risking clogs. i like the idea of the compost bin too but have never seen this in action.

15. Yup, it's called tossing that bag in a DUMPSTER... You think after the trash man get's to the dump to 'sort' the trash, lol (that's rediculous, do they really do that? I doubt it) they're gonna know which appartment that bag of trim came from, or even which dumpster it came from?... lol, you might be slightly over paranoid... Just make sure something NASTY is in the trash bag with the trim and nobody's gonna want to look in there. Go puck up your dogs fresh shit outa your yard and toss it in the bag with the trim!...

Oh yea..... NOT having a car would make things slightly more dificult! lol

16. im pretty sure you can get a compost bin at home depot or your local gardening nursury, fairly simple im sure you could make one on your own, it consists of a black plastic bin, a drain plug at the bottom, and usually they are made to rotate so you can rotate the decomposing matter. bassically you add water and lime, and rotate the stuff atleast once per week, thats it, you can also add mycorhyzae and other beneficial bacteria to the mix

17. #18 jiggaboojones, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    thanx joe i think i am going to get one or make one since i'll be doing soil for a while . itried to rep ya but like with all my peeps i have to sperad it around before i can give it to yous.

18. it's called making hash with the trimmings, and just burning the stems.. Doh! Thats to difficult.

Brownies with the trimmings? Damn.. still to hard?

:\ seriously.

19. my last harvest, trimmings got used for butter. stems were used as dog treats(my dog loves those thick stalks). rootballs got disposed in a river. i used grow bags nd i burned those with the plant name splints