What's the best vape pen?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by presidentdead, Jul 24, 2016.

1. I'm completely new to vaporizing so my questions are

1) is it worth getting?
    I've heard some people say it's trash and doesn't get them high and others say it gets them way higher off of less bud.

2) what's the best dry herb vape pen?
    I plan on doing more research but I figured this would be a good place to start.i don't know if they all have the option to choose the degrees but I'd prefer one that does.

3) I was considering portable vapes to but they seem really bulky and inconvenient for me.
    is there much of a difference between portable vapes and pens?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. pax, a bit pricey though.

not worth it for my situation. i smoke at home a lot, so my glass works fine.

3. Best pen is going to be the Grasshopper...when they get the kinks worked out and get all the existing preorders filled. Big difference between pens and portables. I would highly recommend a Mighty. It is an absolutely fantastic portable that will get you very very high. I'm vaping with mine as I type this.

4. Hey man,
    My one friend has the biggish Snoop Dogg one, used it about three times, works fine ! Was quite surprised actually. Dont think the reviews on it are all that great. My experience is that its quite economical and gets you high.

Attached the pic :

[​IMG]

5. It really just depends what your budget is.
    As an avid vaporiser user myself a cheap starting vape i can recommend would be the Atmos Jump, i bought mine for £45 UK Pounds. It's nothing fancy, no temperature control, one temperature setting, pure conduction but for 45 you really can't complain. It is in my opinion the perfect beginner vape for someone new to the idea.

If you are wanting something more then there are plenty of higher quality vapes in the higher price categories. Such as the Mighty, the Pax and one to watch out for the Firefly 2.

I personally wouldn't recomend going down the vape pen route as the portables (slightly bigger) give you so much more. Saying this the Atmos Jump is a Pen but i can make that exception due to it's price.

Be sure to check out some of the middle of the road vaporisers too, i personally haven't done much research into the 60-100 price range but there is loads of articles and available info of those elsewhere.

Hope this helped :)

6. The snoop one is a cheap Chinse rebranded joint. Not a bad thing necessarily but if you want the "best" try a Pax 2 or Mighty for a session vape that lasts a whole bowl or a Firefly 2 or a Grasshopper for an instant on-demand vape that will cool off quickly too. Pricey but you asked for the "best" and the "best" cost more.