Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best type of paper to use for joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokey_Bong, Nov 10, 2013.

1. For example what's the slowest burning paper,  RAW?

2. Irie's man
    1384062369299.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. RAW's are good. I use those and yes, they do burn nice & slow

4. Elements. they're rice paper

5. My fav papers are - Rizzla Blacks * just in a black pack * always used tem n my mom n dad both use em they best imo

6. I prefer Original Raw papers or Elements. I like organic Raw papers too

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Haha I was rockin king size ziggys for a while, they were pretty good :)

8. #8 MutherFuckerJones, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    i go through stages, any of - Blue/Silver Rizla, OCB's, any Raw Papaers and recently and my current fave are Elements, the paper causes no ash as its rice paper.

Love reading the one liners they put on the inside of rizla packets haha.
    Elements - 'Grown in the earth, nourished by the water, carried by the wind, burned by the fire.' haha

Edit - Greengo's are also decent, same as Raws pretty much.
    Also its not about small rizla, all about Kingy size - Go hard or go home

Headquarters are good for big cones but the papers are slightly thicker than bluie rizla so a bit much for me :)

9. I started rolling on raws and as I tried out other papers, elements, zig zags... Raws do not burn evenly at all no matter how good I roll them. Zig zags are solid.

10. Honestly raws are a little overrated, I find them thin. Just go with what you like, this is a very opinionated question. So many choices, so many good papers out now.

Sent from my SCH-R820 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. This is all I smoke. Elements are all natural, invented the lil snap shut magnetic thing that everyone's ripping off. Rice paper is so smooth and burn so slow you can wait minutes before the next hit and it'll light right back up witha drag. Regular papers too harsh for my tastes

12. I've heard lots of good things about elements (never really tried them) ,but i like job myself.

13. Im a big fan of Randy's Wired 

14. good old zigzags i use the orange pack 

15. I use and like juicy j, but a lot of people hate them here. Makes sense though, uses a lot of ink on their paper. I do like the flavoring though and it seems to burn nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Original Raws are nice especially with the raw tips but personal preference

"We can't stay here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

17. I like Elements as well, they smoke the easiest, and aren't too thin. I'll grab some Bob Marley hemp papers now and again, but I'm not to picky when it comes to hemp.

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees"

18. Tried em all, Rizla silvers are all I like to burn now.

RAWs and hemp papers in general I find don't stick very well. Rice papers have a very offputting flavor to me (I don't care what anyone says there is SOMETHING very bitter in the smoke from Elements, I don't taste it at all with glass).

That leaves us with your standard papers, and obviously the thinner the better, so that brought me to silver Rizlas. They roll like a champ, burn like a champ, and add minimal flavor.