whats the best time to start

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Regs420, Jul 28, 2006.

1. I planted 5 seeds about a mounth ago and only one of them sprouted. I'm guessing that I started way too late. Whats the best time to start growing?

2. So will my plant bud this year or am i gonna have to wait for the next budding season?

3. Pray to the ganja gods but no not likely sorry...

4. Maybe if he can wait into October, but I doubt he can...

5. Yes, it will bud, but it will be so small the yield will be tiny.

6. lol its not worth putting in that effort in a month or so to get a doob or two.

7. thanks for all the help, and im sure you all are gonna see this bumped up to the top of the thred a few more times cause im a total noob and have a lot of questions. I noticed a few of the leefs look like thay have been eatin and are discollored, and we found a neon green grasshopper living in the tommato plants near by. Should i be worried?

Attached Files:

8. wellI like to start my plants in the house. So I start them on March 15th. By April 15th I plant outdoors. This gives them a good chance to have a healthy stem and be pretty good size to tolerate wind and rain. I have sand storms so that makes a difference too. The only thing is that my plants veg a little longer than most and I sometimes lose some bottom leaves because of that. It is because they are blocked from getting enought sun. I believe. Most of my plants will be done early September and then I have about 15 that will be havested mid-end of September. Hope this helps.