Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best time of the day to smoke for everyone .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by straightLOUD, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Personally I like wake and bake in my bathroom , I feel so relaxed taking a shower stoned .

2. i love to smoke right before bed :)

3. In before a poser says 4:20 :D

Best time for me would be... 9-10pm, I love a nice stroll with a spliff and the street lamps glowing above me :smoke:

I never smoke right before bed because it's a waste of a high, and the next day you feel drowsy until like dinner time.

4. After work so around 3:45pm

5. that first bowl in the morning is just so good and refreshing.

6. 8pm to 12pm

7. This all depends on how my day looks. Fortunately I have the pleasure of taking the winter months off, usually, from my job in painless dent repair sales. When I don't have much going on I get more pleasure from using my vape right after brushing my grill in the morning. There's something about getting that "perfect" high first thing and then going about my day maintaining a level of highness!!!!

However, there's something about taking icy bong hits at night that put me into a deep trance of relaxation.

My level of highness right now..... 1-10 scale: 9 (I've vaped two bowls and ripped a bowl out of my perch) I mean, why wouldn't I....Missouri plays today!!!!

8. Either in the morning or around 2-3pm

9. all day every day :)

10. right after i get home from a long ass day at school, feels so relieving. i cant wake and bake it just makes me tired for the rest of the day.

11. Wake and baking before a shower is half the reason I wake up at all in the morning. I like doing certain things stoned, so for example sometimes I'll bake before I bake (hehe.) Or certain classes are fun to go to high, like philosophy and art. And nothing beats a good loaded bowl after five hours of class and homework...

So I guess I like smoking all the time.

12. At night or 2-3 in the afternoon. And of course 4:20

13. #13 BYOweed, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    I wanna say wake and bake... But I love gettin stoned and crawling into my tempurpedic at night.... Ahhhh.

14. after my mind adjusts to the new day and then anytime before I want to go to sleep again.

15. All day

16. any time of the day is good for me! lol. but my favorite is before bed, usually around midnight.

17. i like to smoke for the first twelve hours

18. [quote name='"whynotsmokepot"']i like to smoke for the first twelve hours[/quote]

Haha i like this one +rep

19. Right before I go to bed those,have,been my favorite time lately

20. every payday friday at 4:20