Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best time for a JOINT?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Feb 9, 2014.

1. before two joints

2. As soon as the sun hits the horizon and begins to set, after drinking a few beers, ideally with some friends.

3. I only smoke joints when I'm with 3 or more people. Its just a waste of good bud otherwise.

See thats the thing! I can roll .3 blunts ALLLLL day long and no one complains. A FOF that i met recently usually rolls up 1g+ everytime he smokes. I rolled a .3 for me him and my friend i met him through and he was blown away. So surprised that there was that much flavor out of a blunt. I use any flavor besides strawberry or over powered ones. My favorites lately have been caramel peach by swisher. Straight maple syrup and waffles. I wish it was legal because id have every doubter send me .5 and id send them back the best blunt theyd ever smoke. haha

And like you said you need good weed and i only smoke/grow good weed. bubba kush, blue dream, blackberry, cookies, cherry pie. Those are top 5 favorites not in that order. 

Also, i dont roll .3 blunts unless its 2-3 maybe 4 people max. Usually a good .5 will do what it needs to for 4 or more and we like to smoke so just because its a .3 or .5 doesnt mean we dont smoke a dozen of em. hahaha.

Try the caramel peach swishers if theyre in your area. Highly recommended. 

5. Best time for a joint is right in the morning with a cup of coffee and a good friend

nice, I stopped smoking blunts so long ago, just because I was smoking with less people and I wasn't slanging anymore so I was smoking less weed.. when I stopped they had just got to grape and blueberry flavored swishers now they have a bunch of flavors, ill try them out someday

Fasho, they got tropicals and a few others. Chocolate were always one of my favorites. They got minis too! About the size of a 100 cigarette but a little fatter. Perfect for personals.

Stay real.

8. Any public place in an illegal state where someone "could" fuck you with paraphernalia. Or just for the taste.

I keep glass at home and soak in iso but I keep makeshift bamboo in the car, alone with various clean one hitter material.