Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best thing you've ever eaten while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iamtim, Jan 20, 2012.

1. What's the best thing you've ever eaten while high?
    For me, it was home grilled steak, with a grilled pineapple ring on top that my brother made. Absolutely fucking astounding. The juices from that pineapple mixing with the steak, was just subconscious-shreddingly good.

2. Funyuns and peanut butter if I don't want to cook, but I'd have to say homemade raviolis with homemade garlic bread. So damn good.

3. cheese cake

4. I once ate at a restaurant named King of Thai...decided to order the pineapple fried rice and OMG it was the most mouth watering, heavenly, and most awesomely delicious substance that I had ever stuffed in my mouth.

5. If you're talking highest quality then it's the night I got baked as hell during a blizzard and made a three course homestyle meal for me and two of my friends.

Best tasting? man I can't even begin to list

6. omg the best thing I ever ate while blower was Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in downtown LB a couple of days ago .. I had 3 wings wit a Waffle & man was it the best waffle & wings I had ever had, I ate everything on my plate ..

7. Cinnamon toast crunch, without a doubt!

8. Chilli's ribs, shinerbock bbq

The most massive though was a Cracker Barrel meal, consisting of breakfast, lunch, appetizer, dinner, and dessert. Got that fo free too!

9. me and a couple of homies went to sf for the day. got some medical weed. blazed. and went to this pizza place in the nicer part of the city (don't remember the name). the pizza was soooooooooooooo bomb. didn't even wait for the waiter to give us plates, just picked that shit off the tray, right out the oven hot, and grubbed.

10. Pad thai and potstickers

11. The nachos I make...or thanksgiving

12. Probably some orange chicken, then the next best tasting thing was a philly cheesesteak pizza from dominoes made especially for me and my buddy by a friend that works there, best pizza ive ever had in my life he put like 3 times the amount of toppings they normally put on the pizza and just me and my one buddy killed a large to ourselves within probably 15 minutes or less haha

13. Baclava, or going to Fogo de Choa is awesome, it's a Brazilian themed place.

14. Pot brownies.

15. Romeos cheese cake.

16. Fuckin' ninjas man..

17. You ate "fucking ninjas?" :eek:

18. Did they taste like fried rice or white?

19. I still have that fond memory of smoking pot in my apartment dorm with my 3 roommates and getting out Fruit Loops.. and THEY WERE THE BEST DAMN FRUIT LOOPS EVAARRRR!!!!!

20. Stir fry with only veggies in it from the local chinese restaurant. So fucking amazing. And then the fortune cookie.. shit.
    Fortunes are funnier when 'In bed' or something along those lines is added to the end c: