Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the best thing to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, Jan 16, 2011.

1. i used to think papers were the shit then i noticed that you waste a ton of weed and they dont have blunt taste. then i stuck with blunts. now im thinking blunts waste a ton of weed too. im thinking of switching over to a SMALL bong. should i?

2. Yeah, small-mid size bongs are sweet.

3. personally, i like my handy little spoon pipe. some people will swear by bongs and vapes, both are great in my opinion. i really don't have a favorite.

and in regard to blunts, a lot of people hate them. personally, i love them, but not all the time. they do waste a lot of weed, but in my opinion they taste great. others say they taste like shit, and they're horrible for you and all that. it really all comes down to your opinion.

4. a bong is a bong. no one ever has anything bad to say about bongs because they are the shit. Everyone should always have atleast one piece. I would hate to roll and smoke an entire joint every time I wanted to smoke, I don't have enough for that shit

5. i use my 1 hitter at work.....and my bong at home..............wow...that sorta rhymed a little....LoL

6. bongs are my favorite when im just chillin at my house or a friends house or partying . but if im just cruisin the town with my nigs i bring secrete agents (cigs packed with weed) but joints and blunts waste ALOT of weed unless ;your just hittin it non stop .

7. Right now I really enjoy rolling up my doobies in hemp paper with grinded weed.

Burns real even, gets me real baked.

Althought I have my beastly spoon pipe that I use from time to time, and Ive tried several glass pipes, a few wooden pipes, a bubbler and a bong. I have yet to try a vape, but I will recieve my MFLB this monday. :D

I can't really say I have a favorite way of smoking as of yet, more importantly its where I'm at and what im in the mood for.

8. imo blunts are a waste

i wanted to roll my own blunt yesterday, and brought a gram of some dank.

When i grinded it up, it was packed. me being a noob BLUNT roller, it wasnt super tight like some people make it, but it was decent.

Imo, i only took about 4-5 hits and it was almost done. I smoked about half of the weed that was in there, and it just felt like a big waste.

I said fuck this, took the roach apart, rolled a nice joint and got about 10-15 hits from it, and it got me WAYYYYY higher than the blunt.

and blunts dont even taste like what their labled as. I only taste the shitty tobacco leaf from the grape swisher; no grape flavor at all.

the joint, i could smell the sweet aroma of the ganja, and actually taste it; plus i got FUCKED UP just by a little bit.

Tl;Dr: JOINTS > BLUNTS

9. I usually like smoking out of a bong. Joints are nice but they waste a lot of weed. Ordering myself a vaporgenie tomorrow. :hello:

10. Agreed. Blunts suck, they are made of tobacco, and cigars are not even meant to be inhaled(because they ahve even more crap added to them then some other tobacco products. See how many people tobacco kills, its just about the #1 killer in the US. drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/30

So joints >blunts ANYDAY!

But the best ways to smoke are these:
    glass bong(preferably GonG)
    glass pipe
    joint

thats it, the best ways to smoke. Your main method should usually be a pipe or bong, while its easy to have a pack of papers all the time, its not easy to feel comfortable putting so much weed into one of them.

11. Best thing to smoke out of is a Bong or a Vape. Bongs definitley get you the highest especially big ones. My friend has 3 Illadelphs, a Coil, a stacker, and a regular one with like 7 percs. The bowls are huge tho prlly like .5 to 1 gram bowls. So if having or getting weed isnt an issue definitely get a big bong. A mid size bong would prlly be a good route also because ur not using as much weed but ur getting the bong high. Pieces like non bubblers just spoons pinners and such even low quality bubblers are just nasty. If youve got a really good bubbler tho that can be almost like a bong. My buddie has a Toro bubbler and its smooth as a little bong hit. Check it out its in my threads. So is the coil. But Blunts waste so much weed and taste pretty gross even the flavored ones. Joints waste some weed but a joint is just classic and ya gotta smoke em once in a while if not every day haha. A vape is another great route. It conserves weed very very well and gets you the highest you can get. Its different from the bong high tho. Bong high is much more knockout and couch lock the vape gives u more of a head higgh but at the same time you have a great body high too. The vape is good before school and stuff. Get a bong or a vape and have a pack of papers handy for when your out. I reccommend a volcano if you got the money and an illadelph bong if youve got the money!

12. #12 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
    You dont SMOKE out of a VAPORizer ^^^ and dude I have to be honest, I have seen a few of your posts and they are all walls of text and that makes me want to not read any of it. Please space out your points, thanks! No offense! Id like to be able to get what you're saying!

so no, the vaporizer is not the best way to smoke. However I do think its the best inhalation method.

Pro tip: avoid bongs taller then 18" and you dont want a huge complicated bong! it will be harder to clean, harder to store, and harder to maintain and it wont be enjoyable to smoke because it will be too much. I have recently set my max height limit at 16" for pieces because thats what I like. I have come to this conclusion after using ALL DIFFERENT SIZED BONGS so I am not just saying this because I only have experience with short bongs, because I dont. I have a 2' straight tube that just sits and collects dust, it was my first nice bong and now I NEVER use it. It needs to find a good, new home.

13. I am aware that a vape isnt a smoke its a vapor but i just say smoking method due to the title of this thread.

A Vape can actually help you it clears out your lungs. especially good for tobacco smokers.

Well what i forgot to mention which i intended to but forgot cuz im stoned but if you got the money and the space for them. Also if i didnt say this i meant to say this too if you got the money and weed to fill these pieces

I also said a medium sized bong would be the best choice for bongs because its the most conservative but still a bong

14. bong or bubbler imo glass pipes are good for on the go toking or large circles i only smoke cyclone clear blunt cones

15. i don't think i will ever smoke a joint/blunt again unless i'm out with friends and someone brings one along. if i go out and i know i'm smoking i usually take my small pipe. at home i use my bongs :)

16. I'd say a spoon pipe, since they are small and easy to carry around.