Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the Best thing to happen to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sylentkiller, Nov 15, 2010.

1. #1 sylentkiller, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Hey everybody i was interested in what your guys best times when smoking. My friends and i burn cruised to the cabin up north and got smashed. We drank 2 cases of beer 3 Liters of vodka 5 people all fucked up. One of them tried to syphon gas so we could go on the atv's. He ended up swallowing a ton. Hes all right but it was funny as shit because when we tried to leave the truck got stuck in the ditch and snow. so had to dig out a SUV with 4 feet of snow......Drunk* might We add. One hell of a night smoked all night~!~:smoke::smoke:

I don't party like this much anymore but it was fun.!

So post Your fun partys!! Or whatever it is you do.~

GrassCity.Com `!~~!~~1`-=Sm0k3 T1ll u Ch0k3=~~~!~!~!==`:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Every time i blaze ha ha but really when i first started like idk it was like my 4th time smokin and we were at a friends house 3 of us and we got blitzed in his garage using his 3 chamber bong and he has this dog lol its f*ckin huge when ur sober so when we were high it was like the dog from the sandlot movie it was hilaaarriooouussss none of us could stop laughin cuz our friend who is super short kept gettin chased by him and when he would stop the dog would stand on two legs and be taller than all of us lol it was sooooo funny cuz then well try to get the dog to attack the other one and just laugh hard as hell and his name is "bowls" ha ha sick name for a dog

3. I Hate It when Random Words in a sentence Are Capitalized.

4. Lol my bad ill fix it
    :smoking:

5. Dam that sick Bro. Lol i have a ninja cat Who will run around pouncing everyone. We call her Nugget! lol Sick Story Bro. I love seeing funny shit like that when im all stoned lol :) :smoking:

6. Ahahahha damn i want a cat now those lil things are feisty

7. For sure Man! Come on people lets post some other cool stories :smoking:

8. When I get high, girls want to make out. I don't even mean girls I smoke out; I'm talking chicks on the street. I don't know how it works, but let the good times roll!

9. Dam thats cool whatever works!!!:smoke: