Whats the best tasting weed you ever had?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatHighGuy024, Mar 9, 2013.

1. This homegrown outdoor that I've been smoking on since being home in the UK. No idea what it's called but it's so sweet tasting, almost like a hint of vanilla.

Whoaboy, she gewd. :smoke:

2. Cherry Pie that was grown in Asheville, NC

the fruity/ OG taste still hasn't left my mind  :yummy:

3. It just so happens to me the shit I have right now, some Nebula from BC. Has kind of a citrus flavour from what I can tell.

4. Jilly bean's really tasty :)

5. #66 BluntBurner_Turner, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Sweet island skunk and blue dream from wat I can remember. I've had some pretty tasty buds, there's nothing like a good dank weed.

6. This strain called "flow" me and a friend got stupid high on something that weighed out 0. 
    End of senior year in high school i'm guessing summer time after graduation. Never had any since.

7. Blue Berry Yum Yum From My Favorite Dispensary! :) Smelled & Taste Like Blueberrys No Joke :D

8. Skunk....my heart was beating so fast I had a mini panic attack haha,but then I reminded myself its just weed and kept smoking....got pretty high.Want to buy some of that again for new year and watch all the fireworks and shit,while contemplating life and flipping off this shitty year.I aint happy,I'm feeling glad I got bud,in a bag.

9. Green crack

10. #71 Serapsis, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Idk what i have now, but it tastes like Lavender and Lemon Cake.
    Ive also had stuff taste like coffee or chocolate... and one that smelled and tasted like pinesol.

11. Raspberry kush was real tasty too.

Oh yeaaa..grape ape in tha vape! Got about 5 grams that I've been saving in a small jar for awhile now..love to smell it :hippie:

13. Maui Waui tastes delicious.

14. #76 chongncheech, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Pizza og kush..tasted like straight oregano

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You got to taste some of Ms. Jill's JillyBean? I've been wanting to grow some of subcool's strains. He has a line of some awesome looking fruity strains.

As far as the tastiest I've smoked, I'll still stand by the original pre98 blueberry. That smell and taste has been imprinted in my mind forever.

16. Blue dream and sour d

17. Grape ape I had while back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. It's a 3 way tie between Purple Nepal/super silver haze/ xj-13.