Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the best strain of marijuana you have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by masterbanded, Jun 12, 2010.

1. whats the best strain of marijuana you have ever smoked? explain the experience.

2. Sweet Alabama Kush that shit had me faded. But I don't know around here everyone seems to like the Northern Lights which is sweet up here, But my favorite has to be AK-47.

3. A strain called Deaf..not to be confused with the strain called Death..i couldn't hear for two hours..somewhat inconvenient.:confused:

4. blue dream.headbanger,blueberry, royal kush, tangerin dream, grape haze, and honey kush

5. either hashberry or silver goo

6. Alaskan Thunderfuck did me right from a bong.

7. The best stuff I've ever had I didn't even know what it was. I was at a festival and this old, well-educated mexican-american passed me a joint. Got blazed as hell in one hit and bought a quarter of it off him. I didn't even think to ask what it was because I was too stoned.

8. This shit my friend called Foong Guy Thai, I don't even know how to pronounce it. It was 25 a g, but damn was that worth every penny and was the best weed I ever smoked.

Also this strain wonder woman, that had me real fucking ripped too.

9. You have a creative dealer.

10. Grand Daddy Purp was ridiculous. my friend and I split a gram and it was awesome