Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's The Best Strain For Depression?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CAliStoner805, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Indica or Sativa?

2. Sativa and Indica are species of cannabis, not strains.

3. sry
    wasn't paying attention

but honestly...you know wut the fuck i mean

4. Just go into a club and say you need a sativa ... they'll fuckin know.

5. theres a sticky on diseases and strains, but the quick answer is what everyone else said: sativa

sativas are a more cerebral high, energetic and felt in the head rather than the body. focus on not-depressing shit, smoke some cannabis sativa (any strain is probably awesome), and you'll be feelin quite nice

6. 100% Sativa (preferably Thai Stick) it's not a strain that knocks you on your ass, and your stoned but not too much. Is really just up lifting (relieves depression). You can still function. When smoking marijuana for depression, just take a few tokes, don't try to get raelly buzzed. I also recomend you talk to a shrink if your depression is very serious

7. Cinderella99(sativa) does wonders for me.

8. The best "strains" for depression are the ones we can use without prosecution/persecution!!!!!!! :)