Whats the best stoner pet?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazyspotty, Mar 29, 2009.

1. i just got 2 axolotls and theyr proving to be pretty entertaining :D
    what do you guys think would be the best pet to smoke weed alot while having?

2. Snakes are the shit, dude.

Dogs too.

3. I love my kitteh. His name is Mr.Mittens:p

4. A huge fish tank... with some predator fish!

5. A farm of lama's. For sure.

6. cats are the most chill

7. cat/dog/thread

8. A pet rock....

hah that picture before me is awesome

9. o and snail, those motherfuckahs are tight

10. Iv'e got a blue rat I named Megatron. It's cool to let him run around inside your hoodie and shit, or just chill on your shoulder. If you let him get on your head he'll clean your hair, and it tickles. You can geek out on that shit for hours when you're stoned.

My girlfriend has a grey persian cat, named precious. And being a straight, macho-ish type male, I can completley say that thing is cute as fuck, and so soft.

My roomate has some mutt bastard ass dog named oliver. I hate that fucking thing to death. I was high as fuck when he got hit by a car one day, and started doing the happy dance around the house, singing some stupid song.

We used to have a turtle, and that was the WORST stoner pet ever. It's not very entertaining. Then one time I poured rum on it and they said it was going to die, so they released it into the wild.

11. #12 jimboob, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009

ima get PETA on u

actually i hav no right to talk lol....pretty much every pet i've ever had died. i have really bad luck with pets i wouldnt even try to be reckless with em, like if i let a mouse run around in my hoodie it'd end up suffocating, or if i was the one that poured rum on the turtle it would probably burst into flames.

12. I love cats. My friend who was also my neighbor about 10 houses down the street had a cat named scarface and we would always smoke with him in the room and he would just sit there watching us smoke away. Now that friend moved away but the cat still lives there with his sister, and everytime I smoke in my backyard scarface comes running around the corner and chills with you when you smoke, its so nice and cute

13. Shit, the girls that live in this house are nicer to the animals than they are me most of the time, haha. One time I tried to make the cat move off the loveseat so I could sit next to my girl and she made me sit on the chair instead. I was like damn.... harsh.

I just poured rum on the turtle to see what would happen and to piss them off, really. I was so bored that day... fuck man, haha.

14. dogs man.

My dog barks when someone is coming up the drive so I can turn off the lights. He chases the cats around all day and its funnier than hell, plus he is very chill and enjoys a little smoke.

15. My cousin has a few geckos, they runs all up my arms and shit it makes me laugh so hard...
    Fish are fucking awesome to watch aswell

16. My friend had a rabbit that she would smoke with. Yeah, like she would stick the bowl or joint into it's mouth so it would actually breathed in the smoke. I think it died not too long ago...

17. ceiling cat ftw

[​IMG]

18. I would have to say the Sonorian Desert Toad (Bufo Alvarius) That I'm getting, cause it can give me 5-MeO-DMT!!:D

19. I have a little kitten who if you make direct eye contact with and lift your arms above your head he will fall down and meow. Mad cute, mad funny. Bilco<3