Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats the best smell proof container?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, Jan 17, 2009.

1. I have the same problem. I just got some reeking dank, (haha oh wait, thats not a problem!:D) and yeah i keep it in this empty spice container that seals with a cork, completely smell proof and i didn't have to pay shit for it!

2. I also use Rx Bottles. Works the best.

3. When i brang bud across the border i put it in a bag and put than in a mason jar with popcorn and coffee grounds in it.

4. Using a lighter to melt a ziplock baggie traps harmful gases generated from burning the bag inside the bag with your soon to be smoked herb. You should respect your herb and find yourself a nice two-part rubber top glass jar, or even a regular glass jar.

Keeping herb in your pocket physically abuses the gland heads like a rock tumbler. Mature gland heads found on dank herb should be preserved, they are extremely vulnerable to physical damage.

5. i use these...

6. I use a pill bottle, but my brother keeps all his smoking supplies in a tin that used to hold Yugioh cards, haha. It works pretty well.

7. is pyrex smellproof to dogs?

8. when i have smaller amounts i use the container that the toy from kinder surprises comes in. its like a little egg shaped thing, seems pretty airtight and i havent got any complaints for smelling like grass latley. most ive put in it is probly between 2-3g's.

9. For a small container, pill bottles usually work best. Wash it first so your not smokin chemicals. For a larger amount of bud the mason jars are perfect, smell proof and you

10. a mason jar this should seriously be a sticky everyweek this question pops up.

11. Pill Bottles are great... kept an eighth of purp for beach trip in one... no complaints!!!

12. Doob Tubes. Pocket Size and you can put up to an 1/8th in these things. There is no smell problem what so ever. They are the way to go.

13. zip loc containers, jars, vacuum sealed bags with buds strait from cali, burts bees wax lip balm tin(lip balm scraped and washed out)...alot more shit

14. go for a prescription pill bottle if you can get one. i store kush an chron in em an i never smell it

15. When I was living at home, i always used these containers called "Lock n locks" and they work pretty good. Granted, with some of the smellier strains i got, you could still kinda smell it up close. Look them up, you can buy them at wal mart and shit

16. waterbottle (sport bottle, like something in a sport, not a plastic dasani bottle)