Whats the best site to order weed seeds off of?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chopsmoker420, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Tryin to grow some dank, but need those dank seeds

2. All seeds can produce dank. It's how it's grown, not the seed itself. Seeds from mids can easily be grown into dank.

As far as sites, just use the search feature here. Plenty threads on the topic already.

3. Couldn't have said it better ^^^^

there is a whole subforum dedicated to it though...

4. Didn't even realize that(don't go around the cultivation sub forums too often). I just knew there was plenty of information here.

5. #5 YoSmokinMan, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    ^That's actually not true AT ALL.

Yes seeds from shitty bud if grow properly can LOOK very nice. That care will not change the genetics of the seed. If it's a shit high it's going to be a shit high no mater how it's grown or how it looks/smells. You'll just have a good looking bud that sucks.

It can go the other way for good genetics. If the plants are treated poorly they might not looks or smell as good but they can still have a great high, maybe not what they could have been, but still good.

Genetics play a huge role on the final product. Even the best grower can't make up for shit genetics.

6. Never said genetics played no role. I said dank can be grown despite the source. I didn't say anyone could grow top shelf from whatever.