Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's the best scale to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poooops, Oct 9, 2010.

1. well, you see i have small rocks in my yard and i need a good scale that can measure to the hundredths place and on the other side of the decimal the tens place. looking for a digital scale. tried the search function and i couldn't find anything

edit; oh yeah, the shop around here has rip off prices on scales

2. look on amazon they have cheap scales there

3. The one iewed posted looks like a good deal.

4. Dude you totally called him out, nice.

To OP: The shops around here rip you off too. $25+ for a scale WTF is that? Try eBay, I grabbed a really nice one (nice enough to get stolen I guess) for $14. and it looks a lot nicer than the ones in my shops too.

5. Dude, thanks!

I don't like being lied to if someone is asking for my help.

6. Have a look around on ebay/amazon they have some cheap ones that will do the job

7. The best scale is the one that weighs accurately. Get a paperclip and test it out.
    and as for your rocks, they better be sand particles because .001 is not very heavy:smoke:

8. i have the scale that the second poster recommended. it works great!

9. there is a difference between the hundredths (.01) and the thousandths (.001) place