Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best scale for weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justinoverde, Oct 19, 2008.

1. I'm finally thinking about buying a scale to make sure I'm getting my cut. Wondering what kind of scales you all have used and which ones are the best, most accurate, and most reliable?

2. I use Jennings.

3. go on ebay, look for jewelry scales. if someone says they got their scale on ebay, good chances it was sold as a jewelry scale

4. MyWeigh scales are really nice, or there are some scales out there I forget the name but there touch screen and come with a styalist, and some of have caluators that you can use on them to add up you know what lol, and they can also save what you put in.

5. Check out a head shop or even a pawn shop, thats where I got mine. Don't go cheap if you plan on using it frequently. I have had the same one for 5 years and it still works better than most cheaper ones I have seen.

6. im tellin ya, ebay is a very legit place to get cheap, yet nice scales. ive had mine for going on 3 years, got it for like 15 bucks or so, works like new...minus all the weed particles in every crack :D

7. scales-n-tools.com has some great prices. I got mine from there and have no complaints.

8. I got mine from eBay. Its called the Johnny 5 and I paid $9 for it.