Whats the best personal vaporizer I can buy for dry herb and wax?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Krystabulous, Sep 9, 2015.

1. I've spent hours reading through some of these threads before I joined.. Please keep in mind I'm new to all of this although I've been smoking over half my life. I'm hoping to find something to meet my needs for around $200. Scouring the internet has been exhausting and I don't trust all the different review sites. If you guys could kindly help direct me where to find what I'm looking for that would be great! Thanks.

2. You mention your "needs" but don't say what they are? We don't know what you are looking for unless you tell us...

3. I'm sorry I didn't go into full detail. I was just looking for a starting point at price and capability. I think I've since figured it out. I don't want to be one of the newbies here that gets picked on for not being specific enough. I've read enough since posting this to see that is what goes on around here. :)

4. Don't know if its the very best but the Haze has worked well for me. It's slightly over 200 but look for coupon codes and you can get pretty close.It also has two bowls so you can have herb in one and wax in the other.

5. After spending hours reading though these forums I went with the MFLB and ordered the concentrate tray and extra battery accessories to go with. I'm hoping it lives up to the lovin it got on here.

6. That's a good one! I love my MFLB. ;)

7. The MFLB is solid, as is the Haze like someone else mentioned. The newest Haze (v3 I believe) will be coming out soon, so I'd hold off until that's released if you do plan on going that route.

Another I really like that doesn't get talked about as much is the Source Ghost. Source makes quality stuff.