Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best papers for rolling joints

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushKing500, Oct 29, 2017.

1. I use raw only bc its what my people and friends use. I finished a joint from earlier and knew i was going to smoke again soon so i wanted to roll another joint but didn't check if i still had papers and was out. Hate that ugh. So end up going to the gas station to buy more they didnt have raw papers so i got tops they were smaller then what im use to but said fuck it

Got home rolled a joint using top papers and to my surprise it felt as if i got higher using top papers.

What do you guys use?

2. Those top papers are stoney as a mofo... lol.

3. Hell yeah i like em so far

4. Im rather lazy now so I just use raw pre-made cones. If I do buy papers from a gas station, it is usually JOB, Joker, or Zig Zag papers. Tops always seemed to tear easy and have poor glue when I tried them in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will only use raw organic

• Like Like x 1
  6. i like element papers cause at the local gas station its either them or job.

elements are out on the counter so i can grab what i want. they have the jobs back by the mini boozes and if you ask the clerk for a certain size they give the wrong one lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like elements, however I haven’t had a pack of those in at least a few years. If I ever run out, j just walked up to the gas station and either get a pack of white or orange zig zags. Also, I normally like the 1 1/4 inch as opposed to the 1 inch papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Thanks for the responses guys, definitely going to try zig zag papers

9. If convenience stores i get zig zag lights. The shiny pack. If from head shop i get elements, raw organic, rizlas, or randy's. The Randy's have a built in wire that allows you to smoke the entire joint. I like those for traveling so i can "burn the evidence"

450ish watt led easy organics indoor grow
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like element papers!

11. I use ocb. Ever since I started smoking I never bought another brand

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I just started using ocb, i like them a lot.

the quantum leap: multi strain perpetual
    Indoor organic

Dylan goes electric... err Auto

• Like Like x 1
  13. Raw only, cones are the best but I do use raw papers if I’m rolling a joint.

14. i never liked raws. always had an extra taste to them. i like zig zags thins or cut corners or elements.

those top papers you got are made for ryo cigarettes. nice in a pinch but super thick.

15. Bible paper man. I burned through Old Testament last month.

• Like Like x 1