Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheJuanna, Aug 14, 2010.

1. I just want suggestions coz im hungry and i dont know what to eat right now =/

2. Really? When I'm high I see something and quickly analyze if I want it or not.

I love:

Oreos
    Any flavor of chips
    Sweet Tea
    Slim Jims
    McGangBang (McDouble and McChicken combined into one)

I dislike:

Crushed ice (feels like cold glass going down my throat..)
    Ridiculously spicy foods which I can usually handle when sober

3. Firecrackers.

4. [​IMG]

blue berries are the shit.

5. I love chocolate when I'm high, if I'm in the mood, tea and toast i brilliant as well but not sufficient enough to drown the munchies.

6. Shawarma, feels like an orgasm in your mouth.
    [​IMG]

7. That looks so fucking good. Except for the tomatoes. Fuck tomatoes.

8. ham and cheese sandwich except skip the bread part and microwave it for 20 seconds then roll it up. soo good

9. ahh shawarma's are the shit. i had some danky ass one's in Spain this summer

10. if i need something refreshing:
    Watermelon or a fruit smoothie.

for sweet: twix
    for savory: sourcream and cheddar chips:
    [​IMG]

11. Cant get enough Twix's when I'm high.

12. You know what's up.

13. Fellow mac and powerade stoner, we're few and far between.

14. Eating pre-made maccaroni cheese is dirt. Well it seems all pre-made maccaroni cheese is dirt in this country. And they normally dont come with bacon bits mixed in. :(

15. You shut your mouth.

Velveeta macaroni and cheese is the shittttt and you can get it with bacon bits too:D

16. I thought my mum was the only one who put bacon bits in :(

17. Apparently you didn't take a look at the picture. Here's another type, the better type.

[​IMG]

I don't care what you think, but if you eat that ^^^ and don't like it, then you don't have any tastebuds :smoke:

18. Spaghetti with meat sauce...
    Chilli cheese fries...
    Prime Rib cubes with horseradish dipping sauce... (holy fucking shit it's good)
    Lamb Shwarma with hummus and tea... (and a nice hookah :D)
    Lemon peppered red snapper...
    Cinnamon toast crunch cereal...

and a lot more too but I just got too hungry to ignore the urge to cook some prime rib bites...