Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best munchies food?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 10, 2011.

1. A frozen hash brown pattie with an

2. guys im telling you
    DORITOS
    with melted cheese, mouthgasm right there  :hello:

3. My friend and I always have discussions about what we would choose if we only got to eat one food while we were stoned for a month. My favourite would probably be garlic fingers with bacon on them. But I'd feel disgusting if I ever only ate them stoned for a month.

4. A big frekkin gallon sized tub of buttered popcorn and an in-n-out double double with grilled onions and fries and a vanilla shake. Perfect.

5. Orange juice, home made pizza, and cheeto puffs. ALWAYS been my thing.

6. Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate barsand we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE RECOGNIZES THIS OHMYGOD

7. Tostitos with mild salsa. 

8. Lucky Charms and cinnamon rolls fo days

9. Chicken wings and in n out. Not at the same time tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Nerd rope, 

11. Def cheezies

They're the bombest

Can't speak on the popcorn, but that In n Out order is the way to go!! (Make it a 4x4 if you're really high)