What's the best moment of your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lyris5, Aug 17, 2009.

1. What's been the best or most powerful moment you've had in life?

2. The happiest moment of my life is the first time peaking on ecstasy.

3. the seconds after my daughter was born

4. Saying "I do"

5. damn, way to set the bar really high jackasses :D

I guess when my high school chum showed up to my house randomly after 6 long years in the navy. i hope to see him again.

6. x2. The sensations, they're everywhere!!! :D

7. probably when I got stoned out of my mind in aruba and came to grips with how life is really awesome

8. congrats on 1,000 posts man!

9. The moment I beleived I could do anything.

10. threesome with two girls

11. LOL :wave:

i could take that back & say when i saw Between the Buried and Me play the Colors CD all the way through live. Greatest show i've ever been to

12. Exactly this :D

13. If I am hungry enough, it is the moment the Pizza arrives.

I always tip the driver 5 dollars, because I used to do that job, and I hated customers who didn't tip.

So, now I'm happy, the driver is happy, and the pizza has a home...oh, I get choked up just thinking about it!

It's Beautiful, man.

(sorry, I don't have much of a life):D

14. getting my 1st tattoo :D from then on I knew I wanted more

15. The moment i walked/stumbled into BCM in magaluf during a foam party, I was in love!

16. Not to be rude or anything, but if I ever thought of having children, a female would be the last thing on my mind. I'd rather have 5 boys than 1 female..:eek:

17. Being the first one of the family to move out of the state livin the american dream of a wife 2 kids 2 dogs and buying a brand new place thats bigger than most places i've been! .....Yo that was a huge step from living in my moms house fantasizing about that lifestyle before my wife and I had our first daughter! It was something we pictured and it came through! :)

Yup that was the best moment of a N*ggaz life!! Please believe Real N*ggaz do Real Thingz!!:yay:

18. Best/worste moment in a way.

Mothers breast cancer. Shit hit so hard it forced me to re-look at life. Thinking about things I had done to people for the wrong reasons. The fact I probably made a full family room cry just like mine was now. Random events will force some life back into your heart.

I feel much less anger lately and when it does come on, I have full control.

It may not be the most drugs I found or best deal but it I believe without it, I would be sitting in a very small room right now. I see that as a best moment.

19. Finding out who i really am and what im all about

20. Realizing that I dont really fear Death.

This is what led to true happiness in my life, and of my life.