Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Best Method?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PassTheBong2Me, Jun 19, 2013.

1. what's the best method of smoking to get the most taste from the bud? 
    I was  thinking a pipe(dry not a bong) as there's no filtering.       
    what do you think/know?

thanks 

2. volcanoe's in my opinion has the BEST flavor

3. certain vapes can taste real good if u have it dialed in correct. but a nice clean 1 hitter chillum is the best for tasting. they call them tasters at  cannibus cups and shit like that.

4. My SSV or old volcano all the way.

My RX makes wax taste amazing too.

Best way hands down however is the REM pen.  Never in my life have I tasted something so magnificent.  It's like hitting a green bowl out of a pipe every hit.  Amazing, the flavor is strong and tastes amazing.

5. Eyy you've been to a CC, have you heard of/seen the REM pen?  Try hitting it bro, it's 30$ for the pen and 25$ for a 250 mg cartridge.  Literally tastes like how eating weed should.

6.  cheerrrrrs  people nice suggestions 

7. hitting a fresh clean/new pipe tastes pretty nice imo :)