Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best method of smoking your weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Canadian, Jun 14, 2012.

1. What do you guys think?

Joint, Bong, Pipe, ect.

2. Bong. All day errday.

3. inhale, exhale, you know...

4. i prefer bong, joints if on the go.

5. Waterfall :) easy and cheap :)

6. Vaporizer
    Smooth hits, clean high, and you can use the leftovers to make edibles.

7. looooooooove my bong. a couple hits and i'm blazed. i love the burning feeling in my chest.

8. In terms of efficiency, spots are best imo (I think it may be called the "hot knives" method elsewhere... involves hot knives obviously). If I have enough weed I always use a gravity bong. But I prefer an ordinary bong overall (in the shape of a monkey skull :)).

Also, I always make chop (50/50). I like the headrush from the tobacco, and it makes the weed go further.

9. [​IMG]

Da Buddha Vaporizer
    /Thread

10. bong/mini bong if you want to get BLAZED

vape if you want a clear/focused high

the rest are so-so, except a pipe for portability

11. In the UK its mainly Bongs/Spliffs, I really like hitting bongs but i prefer the ritual of rolling spliffs and passing to a mate

12. joints they're traditional

13. JW, but do you live in florida? I think I know you......

But yeah, bong hands down.

14. I have a bong that I only use in hot tubs.

15. image-490013649.jpg

Bong but I use my bubbler a lot

16. Personally I love smoking Joints and Blunts, Bongs are fun to smoke with a group of people though.

17. bong for sure, nothing beats chugging milk from some well diffused clean glass :bongin:

18. Definitely bong... Smooth hits with fat rips.

19. This with a small bong attached to it.

Bong for actual smoking.