whats the best measurement to buy at one time? (Weed)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by themac1012, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Im about 2 come into about 200 bucks & I don't know if I should go with the classic 8ths whenever I need them or just go for a whole ounce or something else? I have to hide the weed from my parents so i'm thinking an ounce might smell maybe but I also would get more gettting an O. Any suggestions with my individual problem or with the original question. Please answer and give an explanation. thanks. :)

-lights up :smoke:

2. #2 guyverman, Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
    If your buyin anything over a gram you should scale it(just in case you dont allready).

If you have 200$ to spend on bud, Id recommend half an O for 160-180$ because it's cheaper than an 1/8 - roughly 14$ per gram at 50$ an 1/8 whereas the half O is roughly 12$ per gram at 180$.

Get a jar for smell and I dont know where your computer is but you could stash it in there, or break the into 4-6 chunks and triple ziploc them so you can:

Stash em behind a painting

If you have an old large ps2 laying around the HDD port is large enough for a whole o

The battery compartment on your modem can store about a quarter depending on its size and whether it has a half battery or not

Or just scatter the chunks around so even if one is found, you still have 3 left(depending on your intake of course:p)

3. the spreading it in different bags thing is a REALLY GOOD idea. Definitly doing that, I have the first hiding spot under control though, my parents never come in my room, ive left 8ths on my PC desk and they've never seen them. But about the buying..I can get an O of premium high for dealer prices for about 140. so then i'll have 60 left for a half. Im debating whether I should do that or just spend it all on 8ths cuz 8ths can last me a good 4 to 5 days when I dont share.

4. Yeah well if you get busted then they'll think your dealing because it's in separate bags.

5. #5 themac1012, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    yeah i've thought about that, I think it might be easier to just buy 8ths at a time but I know I would'nt get caught either way. PArents give me my space and I smoke joints all the time out of cigs and they don't care, they just think its a cig

6. Well, if you bought the half oz for (I think he said) $160 and at $12 a gram, you'd basically save $2 each gram.. Doing some stoner math, you'd probably have about an extra gram. Just don't forget to bring a scale for any purchase over $20, (or else) because you'll *ALWAYS* get ripped. I know that all too well.

7. hmm, well i'm really leaning towards just saving and spending it all on 8ths because I just started back and i'm deff gonna be a stoner again lol but I want to be the safe & smart cool stoner rather than the crazy bad kid stoner I use to be. I think even if I get a free gram having all that on me at once is'nt worth it, and i'm about to 18 so Yeah. But yeah good advice, DEFINITLY getting a mini electric scale.

8. #8 GreenThumb0, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Lol people are so synical. Most of the good hookups I've had over the years have always hooked me up, not shorted my bags. Not that you shouldn't weigh your shit, but you will not always get ripped off.