Whats The best lowrider plant to grow indoors in my window.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Guggsy43, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Hello people

I need some advise.

I would like to grow some of my own plants for personal use only.

But I want to grow some decent low riders in my bedroom window, At the most up to 4-5 plants.

I will be vaping the plant for medicinal purposes. I am in a wheelchair so I am looking for a strain of lowrider that will give me good pain relief, cut down my muscle spasms, and help me sleep at night. But how ever I don't have any grow tents or lights. I just want to pop some seeds in a planter and stick it in my bedroom window. I am tired of buying from the streets and spending good money on C**p quality. Dealing with unreliable people. growing my own will cut the BS, and save me money, and I can grow a strain that suits my needs the best. I realise I am in the uk and growing is illegal but needs must, and i'd rather grow my own than take what the doctors prescribe and dealing with the after effects. the reason I am looking at lowriders is because they don't grow very tall and they autoflower, plus hopefully I don't need to buy any special lighting. I can easily get through a oz a month. so I want a strain that will give a half decent yield.

Please advise.

2. You might be able to get away with it but problem is usually a window only gets so much light. You would have to rotate windows based upon time frames.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

3. I have a south facing window so I get the hottest part of the day sun come through, when it does shine, crap uk weather at the moment.

4. Windowsill probably won't get enough light to grow an oz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Ok so what do you people suggest. if a I wanted a complete grow cabinet. that isn't going to cost me a fortune and will grow what I need including lights, and growing medium. don't forget I need to be able to easily access it in my room.