Whats the best joint wrap?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 907ak, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Im getting into rolling j's now. I love the pure herb taste, so no "flavored" papers plz.

I always have bought regular zig-zags. so just wondering, any of you guys have a preference in rolling papers?

I would love to buy some diff ones and try them all out :) thanks mates

2. rice papers are the best, SOO thin all you taste is pure dankage.. But they're a little harder to find, besides that reg white zig-zags.. Only roll the oranges if you're gunna fill em.. Roll a blunt, you'll fucking love em freal.. Don't use wraps unless you like em, I perfer Zig Zag Melon or Peach flavored cigarillos, they come in a plastic case sleeve type thing with 2 cigars.. Good luck exploring.

3. Either clear ones or very very thin rice papers.

4. easywiders and zigzags yo

5. Big Bambu all the way. :smoke:

6. +1 for ezwiders

7. EZ widers remind me of computer paper. Check elements or raws, you get some great taste out of them mmkay.

8. Ez widers or %100 hemp king size bob marley bitch!

9. :hello:

10. zig zags and bob marleys

11. I like the juicy j peach flavor right now =)

12. #14 .AcidTrip., Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    E-z widers are really bad.
    Look for smoking black
    [​IMG]
    , smk's
    [​IMG]
    , smoking gold
    [​IMG]
    OCB :)
    [​IMG]

They all arent slims for shit.

Bob marley and gizas are choice as well.

13. marleys and zig zags on the daily....but i been using the cool clear wraps lately. supposodly better for you..they feel wierd though but they could be the shit in the future

14. I don't care for those clear papers too much.. Seems they always wanna fall apart towards the last 1/3 of the J.. But props to the guys who posted Bob Marleys, I completely forgot about those, Element papers r also good..