Whats the best homemade tool, and how to make it?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by emilmarte, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Hello Everyone, I recently moved to Florida, and till I can get any tools I've been smoking out of apples for like 2 months, now that's been a while I started thinking that with buying an apple maybe every other day or trice a week, I could get like a dozen from those gas station pipes (I'm still under age for em' to sell me) so I've been looking for new homemade tools, I know about gravity bongs and I've even try it, but I don't know how to do it, and don't know exactly what a socket is. I'll be trying rn any suggestions

2. Buy a Gatorade bottle, cut off some hose, burns two holes in the bottle, stick the hose through one end, put aluminum on the shit, poke holes, fill bottle with water, put bud on foil, smoke

3. for an on the cheap, off the shelf, DIY solution go to your local hardware store and look at the brass fittings. brass is one of the metals they make pipes out of. so look for a brass down stem. a 1/4 inch diameter and 8 inches long or so small pipe that is threaded on both ends or at least one end. that is the stem so to speak. then look for a bowl to screw onto the end. the bowl should be big enough to fit the end of your pinky finger in to and about an inch or so deep.

get a plastic water bottle or something like it and jam the smaller end of that brass downstem into the plastic bottle. you have a bong. throw the plastic bottle away and re-use the brass downstem and bowl. nothing smokes as good as a cheaply made POS DIY water bottle bong. nothing lol! it is the sense of self accomplishment and of a job well done. even the 2 minute pile of crap you can male on the fly.

oh, and if you have an issue with sealing the downstem hole you made in the plastic bottle, use a little hot glue or bubble gum or even tape to seal as best you can. remember it only has to work for a session or two. after you have made a handfull of cheap DIY bongs youll be a pro and youll start making them out of all kinds of crazy shit, trust me lol!