What's the best grinder i can get for $15??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Da Masta Z, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Go check out a lhs or your local swap meet, the asians/mexicans there dont give a shit about your age (im 18 and the legal age to buy tobacco products in utah is 19)

2. a nice pair of scissors

3. Storz & Bickel Grinder.............$7.95

4. You shouldn't have gotten the clear top... A medium 2 pc space case is like 30 u should of saved your money

5. #7 SpyVSpy, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    This. Unless you can afford a Santa Cruz Shredder (#1), Space Case (#2), I would use the orange plastic Storz & Bickel. It is a really good grinder for how cheap it is.

6. OP, the "best" grinder you can get is the one you can save up for and buy right the first time.

As someone who has bought 5 grinders, trust me when I say I'm saving you money.

Space Case two or four-piece medium grinder. Titanium finish is nice, but not necessary with Space Case.

My LHS has two-piece grinder for around 30 bucks, so we're not talking a ton of money here. And it will last you a lifetime.

7. I've had the same plastic grinder for 6 years now, still works fine, I paid like £2 lol

8. Exactly. OP, this should be your next (and probably last) purchase.

9. yeah if i have any problems with this one i'll go with that. honestly as a college student right now i'd rather save 15 dollars and have this last me at least til summer when i start working again. but thanks for all your guys input i'll probably end up getting that 2 piece space case and try the 2 piece storz and Bickel one as well, once i have a steady income.

10. Save your money, buy a spacecase. Worth it.

11. Black&decker bro haha coffe grinder works the best plus grinds up more than you can smoke in one sitting

12. Space case, Ive had mine for about 10 years, got it when I was 15-16