Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best edible to you?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighGuy14, Jul 21, 2007.

1. I made and consumed brownies with 1.5g of hash baked in yesterday. I used the canola/vegetable oil method. I had about 2 1/2 brownies with Ben & Jerry's "Half Baked" ice cream, it was amazing. I kept a steady high all day lasting beyond the evening. Slept in today and felt rested as I started my day again but, today I need some help deciding on what to make/bake today. I have a 1/2 oz of mershy-mersh/christmas buds, I was thinking some rice krispies?

2. Rice Krispies would be my suggestion aswell.

Easy to make

and

Delicious

3. Yeah?
    What method did you use?
    Oil or butter?

4. I really wish i could bake some bud into some snickers bars

5. Firecrackers probobly, they dont taste to bad too me, and they are easy, but i really want to make some rice crispies too.

6. Especially if Graham Crackers are used. Alot of people bitch about firecracker's taste, whence, why they won't eat 'em. They're more than likely going after the saltines, which taste like asshole drench in keef.

7. brownies+ice cream, hands down.

8. cannabutter, to make cinnomine toast