Whats The Best Concert You've Ever Been Messed Up at

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MidwestToker420, Dec 2, 2009.

1. For Me it Was Slightly Stopid i was on 2 hits of Acid 6 or 7 bowls, and i got a bunch of free joints at the concert cause they were just gettin passed around, the venue got hotboxed:hippie:

2. Tie between Kid rock and Sevendust playing the house of blues on New Year's eve.

Both times I was pretty drunk and just made friends with some dudes passing around a J. Good times.

3. the 3rd night of harvest fest, soja played than wookiefoot. 16+ hits of family WoW, a few tenths of molly, a white rolex (amazing roll), a few beers, some whisky, and plenty of wine. i was candyflippin my ass off vibing and loving with everyone.

how was stoopid, ive heard different things about their shows, some good some bad??

4. when i saw stoopid with rebelution, it was the greatest concert ive experienced.

only shitty thing was when stoopid played their old punk music, which caused a mosh pit and i thought that was pretty fckin lame

5. dude there was a mosh pit at the one i was at to

and i forgot about 311 and KMK like a week ago, i was rollin and it was sick

6. I went to Les Claypool when he was touring for his new album and I was rollin on 2 x's, everyone at the concert was messed up on something. No craziness what soever, everyone just stood there and "moved" to the music.

7. that would be tight

8. Were you at the concert in Columbus?

9. smoked 14 blunts at blazed and confused this summer

slightly stoopid
    stephen marley
    snoop doogggg

10. girl talk a couple weeks back. drunk and stoned as hell...fun as fuck

11. when i saw cheech and chong I was rollin balls. The whole time I was either yelling to them or putting my head down cause I was rollin so hard.

We ran up to the front stage and asked the people working there if we could take some 3rd row seats and they said we could sit there till the people got there (they never arrived).

12. Van der Graaf Generator on shrooms :wave:
    last summer !

13. Come this friday it will be 2+ hits of acid at a phish show at MSG.. CANT WAIT

14. god damn I need to go to one of these festivals

15. I saw Slightly Stoopid at the Newport in Columbus, I was candy flipping my ass off. Smoked a shitload of bud in the concert too. Show was amazing. Such cool guys, always a fun time.

16. Monterrey Pop, 1967. I was on 2 hits of Owsley purple. God I miss those days. I remember Hendrix was this kid out of nowhere and there were all these hells angels everywhere - crazy ass day.

17. Consider yourself LUCKY brother
    [​IMG]

18. #18 ykm420, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    Either Kids Like Us, or All Shall Perish.
    Can't wait to see 311. :D
    311 I shall be indulging on Opana ER and copious amounts of marijuana.

19. phish this saturday:

a hard dose

3/10 of fire Molly

a full fat tank

and lots of community bowls.

20. Glassjaw - adderall and coke
    Wrecked kids in the pit. Nothing hurt me.