What's the best city or town to live in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Edge69, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Please share what you feel is the best city or town to live in considering smoker friendliness, cost of living, population, night-life, job opportunities, the natural environment and so on.

:smoke:

2. Boulder, Colorado. Dank bud and a marijuana friendly community. I heard it's not too pricey with a decent sized population. The night-life isn't amazing but I'm not a club guy. Many job opprotunities and a beautiful view.

Also, SirSog.

3. A town like somewhere on Maui, but without the tourism

4. Pasadena, CA
    Cops here suck though.

5. Paris, France... expensive... but the best ive seen
    Also any town but mine ;)

6. boulder is awesome. so is denver.

madison (WIS) is sweet, too.

florida sucks. i grew up there, live in tempe,az now. it's pretty good. wouldn't suggest it to someone unless they were going to go to school there, though

7. Haha this sounds like one of those bullshit articles yahoo or msn would have on their front page.... if weed were legalized I suppose.... in a perfect world *sigh*

8. Seattle.
    Dank bud, awesome people, always shit to do, It's got the perfect balance of city life and nature.

9. What a coincidence, I was just talking about this. I'd say Czech Republic. Endless beer, beautiful women, glorious landscape, and every drug is decriminalized. No, really. You can legally carry meth and heroin, and weed (15g's) of course. It's economy apparently bounced back nicely after the recession, too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and my relatives live there, so I'm kind of biased.

10. Independence,Ky. Lots of farmland, not alot of people :D

11. probably some where in cali but i aint mad where im at its 1 of the cheapest cities people are cool weed is good cops aint bad its chill okc that is

12. I live in Texas, my two favorite cities in Texas are Austin and San Antonio, I reside in both towns from time to time. Rent can be really cheap in both cities. You can find one bedroom apartments for less than $650, but they may not be in very desirable parts of town. Not the worst parts, but somewhere in between.

The greenery is great down here, to be honest. Obviously not as good as the medical states, but I guarantee for the most part we have the chronic. The cops, surprisingly, aren't too in-your-face when it comes to marijuana in the big cities unless you're a really big dealer, but you'd probably have to worry about the gangs more than the police still. In the smaller towns, they're all over it. Marijuana is the worst enemy for them because they have no real crimes to deal with.

Austin is more eco-friendly, they have a very liberal/hippie/esque type thing going on there. It's probably one of the most liberal cities in the entire country. Lots of artsy type scense going on there.

Plenty of shopping, bars, clubs, etc. Texans love to drink and a shit load of us love to blaze.

Dallas and Houston are great for night life, but the towns are ran by ghetto thugs and if you buy weed it was probably stolen from someone else.

13. #14 steezyDAT, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2011
    Phoenix, Arizona where you wanna be, poppin ass party every weekend, all the hoes/skeezers/lemonheads would be posted at clubs, and dope raves. This is my type of shit that i do every weekend. I was born here and plannin to die here yahhhdiggg???

14. Mogadishu.

15. I want to live in the desert! Las Vegas, Dubai, Alice Springs anywhere without shitty grass

16. Austin Texas. So chill.

17. Thanks for all the responses! (Well, all except 'Mogadishu')

I'm pretty sure I don't like Mogadishu.

Anyway, do we have any opinions from Canadian posters?

18. #19 GrassCtyCitizen, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    Madison Wisc, no doubt, college town, lots of dank ganja and liberal mufuckaz left over from the 70's that'd probably match u instead of call the cops lol:hippie: yeah thats the "hippie" smiley lol

19. new york, new york. born and raised, only place to be.