Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best cannabis strain you ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner Vision, Jan 21, 2012.

1. What's the best strain of marijuana you've ever smoked?

2. Unfortunately, the best weed I smoked was unknown.

3. I dunno He said it was sour D but I will never know for sure, Ended up buying a quarter and smoked it up in an hour with a few friends.

4. white widow hydro

5. There was this one kind I got a few years back that smelt like Mangoes. It was fucking great! Definitely sativa.

6. thai stick. nice heady, energetic, cerebral buzz... :D had it just once.

most bag weed is indica (or an indica dominant hybrid), so I've learned. thai is a sativa, thus the better buzz :smoke:

7. This.

8. I retract my earlier statement. This bag I just got is by far the best I've EVER had! :D:D:D:D:bongin::eek::devious::smoke:

Strain unknown.

9. I can't answer with a definite strain label. But my buddy was growing this insanely crazy pheno of something with 100% organic nutes/teas in Coir. The "High" wasn't the most "Super Intense" in potency, but the extremely unique smell, taste, smoothness, high completely made up for it.

10. White Widow or some Sour D.

11. Colombian Wacky Weed. Smoke a joint with 4 people, and 10 minutes later everyone is rolling on the floor laughing hysterically - every time. Had seeds of that shyte too, and didn't save them. :mad:

12. #12 Aero Weed, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
    White Widow

Different high than other strains i tried (haven't tried that many though!), also the feeling you get when smoking it is amazing :D

13. Green Hornet (OG x Sour Diesel)

14. Fuck strain names. People make this shit up as they go.

Mine was a very potent indica the grower said it was a fluke, it was perfect.

15+ veterans get their ass handed to them upon 1 hit, no joke. Tastes so good/strong, it made your stomach feel sick.
    People were lining up to pay $120 an eighth.

Unfortunately it was one batch only, next batch was just master kush.

15. Honestly no matter how good that weed was, $960 an ounce is to much.

• Like Like x 1
  16. blue dream hands down perfect levels of sativa and indica

17. Well, I've grown some lowryder and caramello.....there's something about growing your own plant that tastes better than anything else, in MY opinion. I've worked in some states that offer medical and if I could have access to AK47 on a regular basis that's what I would smoke.

First time grower, LONG time smoker!!!!

18. Strawberry Cough hands down.. helped my anxiety IMMENSELY and I haven't had anything like it since.

19. Platinium OG was some killer bud XP

20. it was a toos up between white widow or alabama kush