Whats the best brand of rolling tobacco?

Discussion in 'General' started by BrAiNsTeW, Jun 23, 2007.

1. So what are your guys favorite brands of rolling tobacco?

2. I don't really like tobacco...but if you're gonna smoke it hooka on dude! yeah, I know I didn't answer your question...my bad.

3. I don't smoke tobacco just for the tobacco, I just like it in my joints, personally. Umm yeah :p

4. well my fave is 100 percent organic and all natural, the company doesnt add ANYTHING to this, you get dried tobacco plant it a can... this bute is called " American Spirit * you can get it as us grown or a mix... i like the dark blut one myself(us grown) comes with quality papers too, all flax, no flavor ;)

5. weed is the best kind

lol

6. bali shag is good, I like american spirit and a euro blend that is decent. To be honest, I dont mind a pack of top from time to time.

7. I get Drum when I buy some...just 'cause it's all I can find here, it is tasty though. I can get American Spirit taylors but no straight baccy :(

8. Peter Stockkebye's Turkish export. Hands down.

And for the people who say they don't smoke tobacco, why did you post in this thread? Seems pointless and pretentious to me.

9. My fav rolling tobacco they don't carry here anywhere in the states that I know of.

Port Royal - Original

Beautiful tobacco, tastes amazing, a hint of rum and wine, but not to overpower the taste of the tobacco.

[​IMG]

10. I like J.O.B Halfzware Shag, very european tasting (if that doesn't sound douchey enough) and just harsh enough. Good in spliffs or by its lonesome.

11. I would like to start rolling my own cigarettes also!

Do they make brown papers?

12. golden virginia if i have the cash, drum bluepacket if im skint.
    although..ive stopped smoking cigs now. only tobacco i smoke is in the doobies :smoking:

yeah my grandpa smokes them, they look kinda like leather. kinda like small cigars :p