whats the best bong i can get with 400

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DullMind, Jun 28, 2013.

1. looking for a bong tht hits good for 400$ or less
    any recomends

2. #3 Deleted member 699232, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
    RooR! It's pricey as hell but they got voted the best bong in 2012 by the high times cannibis cup in Amsterdam. :)

Just be very weary of fakes.

3. Bs^ pures gay ass won

Colorado love!

4. Depends on what you're looking for. Smooth hit? Good flavour? A mix of both?

5. Spend a little more an get a mobius

Colorado love!

6. #7 Lazyboy808, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    yeah give us more detail, you want more flavor? smooth hits? for flower or concentrate? each glass has its purpose.

7. If you want to impress people, then buy a brand name like roor or idelphiea or ELHE. Go to thier websites and shop. Or maybe GC has some here. For that kind of money, you should get some kind of showerhead defusser bubbler swiss perc bong that comes with a hot chick that lights it for you and then give you oral sex after you smoke. Or it could be a hot man.....

8. Who is talking about 2013 I never said anything about 2013 why did you say 2013?

P.s. stop saying 'Colorado love!' At the end of each post; they made a signature option just for you.

9. #12 8BitPurple, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    HAHA. FUCK. RooR are pretty bad. just a very popular company, much like Dell's alienware computers, very popular and you can get something better for less. get something way better for your money rather than a plain ass RooR bong, seriously. 

10. Ok enough with this buy a beaker or straight shot bullshit, DO NOT spend $400 on a RooR, Illadelph, or ELHE. Not that I'm saying those are bad glass companies, it's just those are way overpriced compared to what you can get with 4bills. Look into SG, Mobius, Dirty Rico, Apix Design, SGW, De-fi, the list goes on.

I have a feeling OP abandoned this thread...

11. #15 kayakush, Jun 30, 2013
    sovereignty kingstem, or anything by them.  mobius, stone glass works, zob are also great.  shop around.  check out aqua lab tech, new glass works, and high priority glass.  good luck

12. even if those companies were good glass companies i'd still never spend no damn 400 bucks on a bong. even if i had money to throw around like the mofos who buy it i'd still never buy a 400 dollar one. spend that on some hipower kush amigo :smoke:

13. I have to ask...

What would be the most $$ you would spend on a glass piece?

14. none! buy a fuckin american made bubbler. or even a g-bomb. t

15. #19 InstaBlaze, Jun 30, 2013
    I didn't say those pieces, I meant glass in general.

16. but a bubbler is glass.... with water filtration.  but if you mean bong i wouldnt pay over 70.