Whats the best batteries for the MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HighRider420, Oct 5, 2011.

1. #1 HighRider420, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    Hey ive had the MFLB for about 2 weeks and i love it. Only problem is how quickly the batteries run out. (I only get 2 good trench fulls before it goes weak) I went out and got some Duracel Recharge-able 2000 NiMH and they dont work good. I pealed it and there is still a little bit of glue on it. But i have to hold the battery in a weird angle or the light wont come on.

Whats the best type of battery that will last the longest with the mflb :smoke:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XSA60I/ref=lst_llp_sl-1?tag=vglnk-c1302-20[/ame]

Thats the batteries im using now^ they work but only if u hold them in and kinda to the side

2. These are the best batteries, you can charge them in the stock charger.
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Powerex-2700mAh-Rechargeable-Batteries-holder-/dp/B0009H5VVM/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1317767692&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Powerex AA 2700mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries w/holder- 4 Batteries Per Pack: Electronics[/ame]

3. I've been using the PowerEx batteries for various devices for years and they are the best. I've used them in everything from cameras to flashlights and they retain a charge better than any other rechargable battery I've tried, and I've tried a bunch of them. The Maha chargers are pretty good to.

4. I say the stock batteries are the best (guilty of basing this on someone's extensive review, I have not tried others). Second best being the 2700 Powerex.

I mean why wouldn't Magic-Flight provide the most suitable battery for the box? I'll keep these ones.

I get 4-5 trenches out of mine.
    You really must try Sanyo Eneloop if you haven't yet. They hold a charge like nothing I've seen. I use them for everything but the LB (mainly wireless keyboard/mouse and remotes, my camera is a Li-Ion battery). I'm not even using a good charger yet, just an Energizer.