Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the best and worst weed youve had?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fiendforthegreen, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Tell us about the best and worst weed you ever toked on.

-FiendForTheGreen

2. Best for me is easily so called AK47 a girl gave me for rolling joints for her. Was very heady high, I've never smoked a sativa or sativa-dominant prior to it. Would do it again

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've had ak-47 once. One tiny bud could get you baked. Super fire stuff. As for op the best I've had shit idk it seems like I always get good stuff so I can't compare but as far as bad I've had some buds that's were straight leaf from stem to tip. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

4. The worst would have to be Papaya. It was so purple it was almost black. I thought I was in for a fruity treat. But it turned out to be insanely harsh and no flavor. Also any auto ever.... I'd rather smoke mexican brick.

The best I could make a whole list!
    Sourband
    3 Kings
    Sour Diesel
    Sugaree
    Blueberry Punch
    Cherry Pie
    Grape Crush

And Im excited to try this Alien OG when it is ready to harvest soon. It's geared to be a new favorite.
    image.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Best weed, well long story short; it was the best weed of my life.

Worst weed, it's was $50 a lb.

6. Best ever: Purple Haze back in the 04-05 timeframe.

Worst ever: mexican brick we bought when we were broke,

7. I must be the only person who used to like the brick weed. The stuff was ugly and full of seeds, but it must have been a good strain because it made decent meds.

8. #8 Pogmoney, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
    Best was probably afgoo simply because it was the first time I ever smoked upper quality bud and the first time I ever used a bong. That was 9 yrs ago and I dont expect another high like that lol.

Worst ever was back in my home town a friend bought a pound of reggie that smelled like straight up windex. He literally couldn't give it away, so he made the guy he got it feom give his money back. That shit was a headache waiting to happen.

9. White Widow in the 90s. It's hard to find the original strain where I live now, but I remember my friend and I were straight goofy off it.

I remember I went to pick up a quad and he just gave me one GIANT nug that weighed 8.5g and told me the stem itself probably weighs like a gram. Never seen something that beautiful again.

10. The best was so good it blurred in with every other great time...
    The worst I smoked was some brick back in the day..the worst I've seen on the other hand was black looked like someone took chew and smeared it into buds..it was very poorly kept and old weed..makes me wanna puke thinking of it

11. Best weed I had was some high grade purple haze (almost completely purple). Worst weed I had was some low grade indica which just looked and smelled pretty.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Grape stomper. A heavy indicas hybrid with a very psychoactive high. Knocks me on my ass.

13. no wait, the WORST weed I tried was c.Ruderalis. A friend from Russia offered to smoke me up and when I saw the bud I was like what the fuck is that? (Almost looked like tiny, green dandelion flowers.) It didn't even look like real bud but it smelled like it. I tried some anyway and the taste wasn't that bad, but the high was pathetic. My friend said he got high but I'm sure it was mostly placebo.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Best: a toss up between ayeoda, af goo, strawberry diesel or blueberry yum yum.

Worst: my boys homegrown

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Either UK Cheese or Blueberry Kush is my favourite, (Cheese is a sativa dominant, but I made me really relaxed and a clean feeling head high). Worst...idk probably some no name mids that I freaked the fuck out on :D

16. Best is a tie between a batch of Hempstar and a batch of Sour Diesel, they were both so covered in resin you could get %30 returns making oil/hash. Worst was a batch of Jack Herer that burnt like a motherfucker, buddy had never heard of flushing and probably used miracle gro or some shit ferts.

17. Ive had so many dank strains i cant recall, i never pick up any m always dank, but i can remember one time i got this M because its all that was around for like a week so i was like fuck it and got 5g, it was "candy kush" and it was the fuckin shittiest weed i had ever smoked or tasted, it looked alright but it was shit, i couted pickin 21 seeds out of like 2gs, literally seeds in clusters

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. The best I've every had was headband.
    And the worst I've ever had was an unknown strain that my friend had, he made up the name "real fiction" you had to smoke about an 1/8th to get baked.